How loud is the volume compared to an ipad or iphone?
asked by ViperD on February 20, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
vote
pretty loud compared to an iphone, but not very loud compared to a regular stereo. it sounds very loud in a backyard, but not at the beach
Rachel S. answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
In low ambient noise environments, this unit is loud enough, approximately doubling iPad volume. However, when you are outdoors or there are mid to high levels of ambient noise, you need to be sitting right next to this unit, with the speakers directly facing an ear. The problem is, with the volume up that high, the sound quality is terrible.
Stephen Brown answered on February 20, 2013

A
vote
Hmm, I'm not really sure how to quantify it. I would say that on a scale of 1 to 10, if an iphone on max volume is a 1, and a bose sounddock on max volume is a 10, this is about a 3.
Stoneman2001 answered on February 21, 2013

A
vote
I bought this product for use it in the beach and care my iphone. Sorry, but the volume is not very loud for this type of site.
Jorge Gómez Puternicki answered on February 21, 2013

A
votes
The stereo produces great volume better than an ipad or iphone. I used it when I went ice fishing on the lake and it produced really good sound.
Coy Longshore answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
I'm happy this player's volume. I have both an IPad and IPhone. I use this player for both.
Calmwater answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
The volume is good, I received min with a blown speaker though.
Rjm answered on February 23, 2013

A
votes
there is no volume period, they are small computer speakers, sent two units back, bad unit, if any noise around u , u have to put it up to ur ears to hear, go bluetooth speaker, i got one half the size and blows this thing out of the water, with sound and spereo sound and it charges, you get 7 hrs at full volume from this bluetooth, got rated 5 stars by everyone, go that route not this unit, u will be disapointed
Kenneth McKenzie answered on May 6, 2013

A
votes
Poor sound all around
Peter T. Woolverton answered on February 20, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

ARRAY(0x9c629a50)