How loud is it when brewing/warming?
asked by Andrew T. Lapham on October 16, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
Near the very end as it finishes brewing it is a little loud. But really it's pretty quiet over all, I use mine in my call center office all the time.
Corrin answered on October 16, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Only used it a couple times. Had to return it as coffee had a bad taste. Factory took care of me but I did not reorder.
Thomas Madej answered on October 16, 2012

A
Loud.
Carolyn L. Erhart answered on October 16, 2012

A
Pretty quiet, actually. Just when it's finished brewing, it makes a "steaming" sound. Not sure how else to describe it.
Kimberly, Denver answered on October 16, 2012

A
Very quiet. Very occasionally it keeps running after the water is gone, just push the power button.
Curtis T Olden answered on October 16, 2012

A
It was a little noisy but not too bad. Was noisy toward the end. Takes longer than the Keurig with reservoir. Beverly
Beverly Barrineau answered on October 16, 2012

A
It brews quietly, you only get a gurgerling sound when its ready. Not load at all.
Brooklyn answered on October 17, 2012

A
quite loud - I don't mind it but it's not quiet
JS NY answered on October 17, 2012

A
I don't think it is loud. Just a hissing sound at the end, but it's helpful so that you know the cup of coffee is done.
Buyer answered on October 17, 2012

A
This brewer is in my office which has factory machinery running outside in the background. I can barely hear the heating process at all....what I have heard sounds similar to water boiling in a pan on a stove. It takes the unit about 2 minutes to heat the water. When it starts brewing, it happens quickly (within 10 seconds) and you will definitely hear the last 3-4 seconds as it pushes through the Kcup. In my working environment, this is not an issue. If you work in an extremely quiet office or something like that in which you don't want anyone else to hear the 3-4 seconds of noise - that might be an issue. Hope this helps.
KitKatLuvr2 answered on October 17, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›