Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Dark Souls - Playstation 3 forum

How many times will I die?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 24, 2011 10:57:52 PM PDT
I've had the game for about a week, but I'm finally gonna get around to playing it later on tonight.

My question to you is, how many times do you think I'm going to die during the course of the game? I'm curious to know. Winner gets a virtual cookie.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 9:11:10 AM PDT
Depends on how suck you are. My guess, a lot.

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 3:12:04 PM PDT
Over 9000!

Posted on Nov 1, 2011 12:06:34 PM PDT
Vamsi Nath says:
A lot! I'm close to giving up on this one. I got to the Bell Gargoyle boss battle and I've been stuck there. Must have tried it over 20 times, but when the second gargoyle shows up I'm toast. With Skyrim coming out soon, I just don't know when I'll come back to this one. Unfortunately the trade-in value is terrible on Amazon so I guess I'll have to go the eBay route to get rid of it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2011 8:13:16 PM PDT
Funny and possibly true lol.

Posted on Nov 2, 2011 1:34:28 PM PDT
You have to remember one very import thing when fighting the Bell Gargoyle. L1 is block.

Posted on Nov 27, 2011 7:37:46 PM PST
You die a lot, but it wouldnt be nearly as fun or as satisfying if it were a cakewalk. Instead the game instills a a real sense of dread and horror, knowing that even the weak enemies can kill you fairly quickly if your not careful. THis has got to be one of the best games of all time.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 27, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dark Souls - Playstation 3
Dark Souls - Playstation 3 by Namco (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars (711)