Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
asked by Sam Nichols on October 22, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 answers
A
I cried a lot but I don't see it as a depressing book. It is sad, but beautiful and touching, too. Read it, it's definitely worth it.
Kristy Bauer answered on October 25, 2010
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, you will definitely cry. But every tear is worth the read. I was afraid to read it because of the same thing but it is now among a select few of my favorite books. I thought it would leave me depressed (and when I read it I was going through some tough stuff) but it left me feeling uplifted and hopeful.
A. Moler answered on November 9, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The thing about tears....they can clear away emotions we are holding inside....there are sad tears and happy tears....there is also love, light, adventure, joy and laughter in this book. Please do not deny yourself one of the best reads in a long time because you may cry....Look for the joy and laughter in the book....it will touch all ranges of emotions we have....this book narrated by Enzo.
Blackwell answered on February 1, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The last chapter of this book is one of the most up-lifting, joyful 4 pages you will ever read. This story will resonate with anyone who has loved a dog, and rather than leaving you heartbroken and depressed, will leave you believing that all life is a continual cycle of love. You will cry if you are human, but- DO NOT MISS READING THIS BOOK!!!
Mr. Robert Armendinger answered on November 2, 2010
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just finished the book at 1 AM today. I was crying my eyes out and woke my husband up. I'm very emotional when it comes to dog stuff and it is a very sweet story. Just know that it'll certainly bring waterworks!
F. Anzures answered on December 6, 2010
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You did not resonate with ANYTHING in this book?
What do you normally read?
Blackwell answered on February 1, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There will be tears...but oh my, so worth the read!
Patti answered on November 2, 2010
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
happy dog answered on February 2, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
emeleste answered on August 21, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I too am an emotional fool when it comes to animals..especially dogs..but I would not have missed this book for anything. The first chapter is a little emotional, but not a real tear jerker, the second to the last chapter will have you shed some tears, but the last chapter will make tham tears of joy. The rest of the book has its ups and downs, but more wiht the emtions of unfairness, anger, joy laughter, and serious thought..but not to many tears. I think you will really enjoy this book..
Maria Torres answered on March 9, 2011
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product