Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Customer Discussions > Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board forum

How much room do I need to workout?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 11, 2011 1:02:26 PM PST
D. Moniz says:
We have a tiny living room where our wii is hooked up. I'm wondering how much room would I need to workout with the wii plus? I really want to buy one. Thanks!

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 11:40:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2012 12:36:40 AM PST
Susan Mather says:
If youre doing a bowling or tennis game, then you need enough space to turn sideways, swing your imaginary backswing and then have enough room in front too so you can step forward. imagine yourself taking a somewhat modified motion that copies whatever imaginary sport you might be playing (WII SPORT DVD). If you're staying on the balance board, its a smaller circumference. But you don't want any sharp corners close by or a rug to trip over, etc. Tripping over furniture might help the young & agile, but for the rest of us, it'd be best to have no nearby obstacles that would leave bruises, break a rib, poke out the 'ole eye, you got it I believe. Note: There's a small raised platform sold by WII-related shops, on which you set the Balance Board, and that Step exercise (which you can do to any music, etc) takes less room. Just make sure you won't fall in any direction on something that will poke or break you. Good luck.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 11, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about