Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
How is the sound quality of the speakers?
asked by katjoeus on December 26, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 answers
A
They are pretty good and adequate for most uses. Basic computer stuff sounds fine. If you play music from iTunes the sound is OK, but not great. There is not much bass to them though the volume is loud enough for every day use. I like the convenience of having speakers built in and not have another thing on my desk for watching videos, TV shows, a song here or there, news clips, etc. But, for listening to music on a regular basis or for long periods of time you will want separate, high quality speakers.
Daniel S answered on December 26, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Excellent sound quality, infact that is one of the reason's I had to purchse a new monitor, my wife will be doing on line classes and will have to speak with her professor and would need a clear audible system and this one is excellent.
cyn answered on December 27, 2012

A
I'm quite satisfied. Have more volume than I like. I would say it is fine for basic computer use.
rgc answered on December 27, 2012

A
Hi, I hope I can help. The monitor is great overall, but the sound of the speakers is really not something that I would say is very good if you are looking to listen to music as a main priority. I do emails, work with offline programs and online searches with music as a background so they are fine for me. If you are looking for something that sounds really good, these won't do much for you. Think of them as a little better than listening to an iPad through it's built in speakers.
Tommy O answered on December 27, 2012

A
The internal speakers that come with this monitor are adequate for listening to say a newscast or someone speaking in a video. But if you enjoy listening to good sounding music with all the highs, mid-range and bass sounds, don't expect these internal speakers in this monitor to fulfill that need. 3 out of 5 stars.
Scott Cromwell answered on December 27, 2012

A
the sound is awesome!. i have had no problems with the sound at all.
tamkent answered on December 27, 2012

A
I was more concerned about the image, but the audio seems excellent to me. I like that it is integrated and stereo. Note that I had to adjust the audio parameters on my computer to get sufficiet volume, but that was no serious problem.
T. Ron Jasinski Herbert answered on December 28, 2012

A
The sound quality is surprisingly good. They are passive (not powered) speakers, so I would assume part of the quality would depend on the sound card. It's nice not having speakers sitting on your desk.
Jeff Nordman answered on December 31, 2012

A
To be honest, never tried them. I have a 5.1 system on my computer. The speakers probably do the job. For quality sound, I would probably look for a dedicated solution.
Amazon Customer answered on December 26, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The sound is adequate for basic computing. However, if you are looking for stereo, music, video's, a set of external speakers would be better.
Ann Somers answered on December 26, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product