Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
How is this done (from the description):This excellent lens can be separated in two pieces (unscrewed): <strong>macro part and wide angle part.</stron
asked by Amazon Customer on September 28, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
the two parts just unscrew. What you see in the picture is both parts screwed together. The Macro lens is the bottom part. You use both together for wide-angle (the wide-angle part by itself will not thread onto the Canon 18-55 lens). Incidentally the ultra-wide part *does* vignette at 18mm and creates a fishbowl look.
Stelios Touchtidis answered on September 28, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product