How would the size of the DSi Xl be for a 7 year old?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 10, 2010 1:02:34 PM PST
I already purchased this, but now after reading more, I'm afraid that it will be too large for my daughter's hands. Thoughts?

Posted on Nov 12, 2010 8:22:30 AM PST
TheBrood says:
I was looking for my 10 yo sons XL but couldnt find it just now, my thoughts are that Nintendo must have taken in account small hands while designing the XL and your daughter will get used to it anyway.

Posted on Nov 13, 2010 7:38:07 AM PST
I. Campos says:
Actually they did not. The XL is REALLY big, so big it is really not portable which is fine with me. I think the system might be a bit big for a seven year old. But I guess he'll grow into it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2010 11:09:43 PM PST
Sanz says:
I have a DSi and a DSi xL. when my 4 year old niece comes over her and her 5 yr old brother pick up the xL first. Whoever gets there first gets the bigger one. They are definitely beginners but I think that is why they prefer the bigger screen. they do a lot of smartkidss/diego/disney princess/my little pony gaming plus they love to take pictures and then draw on them, so do my 7 and 9 yr old niece.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 10, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo DSi XL Red Bundle with Mario Kart
Nintendo DSi XL Red Bundle with Mario Kart by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (171)