- File Size: 494 KB
- Print Length: 35 pages
- Publication Date: July 17, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008MNFCDM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#502,373 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #431 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #1054 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #1236 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
How to write an ebook Non Fiction Kindle Edition
|Length: 35 pages|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Since then he has focused on writing non-fiction ebooks.
"My aim is to produce a new ebook every two weeks, and I'm on target."
His other aim is to show as many people as will listen how to write their own ebooks. That means giving talks to writers groups, 'How-To' workshops and NZIBS writing courses.
"I know the topics of my next 40 ebooks, but there are only 25 hours in a day."
Top Customer Reviews
I intend to let this book help me create my own ebook.
Thanks again with best regards,
Well worth the money, and full of useful hints and tips for the beginner ebook writer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is the beginning of my putting pen to paper in the cyber world.
Travelling to write to travel.
I found this little gem very helpful indeed and have started on the path to writing my first ebook. .Published on March 24, 2013 by Jean Adams
Loved easy-to-follow way Brian explains process and his availability to help. Real value for money. It got me started. Thanks BrianPublished on December 13, 2012 by Carolyn
I found this book very useful and have already read it several times and will refer to it many more timesPublished on August 27, 2012 by tere
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship