Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 19, 2012
I had never heard of this group until very recently when I kept hearing it on the radio station my brother listens to. I am drawn to drums and bass and this drew me in quickly. I have since discovered I like a lot of other songs by them, too. I have to be in the mood for blues, this is one of the few I can listen to pretty much any time. I love this song and highly recommend it!
on March 12, 2013
All around Brothers is an excellent album. Howlin' For You is clearly the headliner but do yourself a favor and pick up the entire album. If you like it don't hesitate to pick up the rest of The Black Keys' work. Just good, raw, rock and roll. The Black Keys know what they do, and they do it well.
on April 1, 2011
Saw them perform live. Throw back to the early 60's and 70's blusey rock with an edge of grundge close to Nirvana. Lot's of their fans are unhappy with them. I dont get why. This ole timer gives 'em props.
on July 13, 2011
Love the ease of ordering through Amazon. Love the preview ability and search mp3s function. Love the Cloud player & online storage! 5GB = 1000 songs!! I'm gonna download all mp3s through Amazon from now on! Who needs iTunes when you have Cloud?!
on January 17, 2014
Even though this group has been on the scene for some time now. they are new to me, and I love their soulful sound.. a great mix of the doors and a little led Zepplin meets new age alternative rock..
on December 29, 2012
The Black Keys are awesome. I really enjoy the different kind of music they produce. It's not the typical cookie cutter songs that other groups keep producing. Good party/dance song.
on January 5, 2012
Love this song...love this band! The Black Keys have moved into the spot as my favorite band. Their sound is so unique and their albums just keep getting better and better.
Great song, easy purchase and use of just as quick and simple, not to mention great options to save on your computer with free back-up on Amazon...great place to buy from!
on October 2, 2012
Yet another great song off this album. I don't dance, as a matter a fact I dance like a brick, but when this song plays it makes me move.
on January 4, 2014
If i can find a way to download this song to my computer, the rating would be higher. So far I can't without the amazon cloud player.