5.0 out of 5 stars Hoya UV Filter
I have several Hoya filters for various lenses. This 86mm UV filter fit perfectly on my new Sigma 150-500mm zoom lens. With such a large surface on the front of the lens I didn't want to take a chance of scratching it or worse. The UV filter
Published on March 31, 2010 by R. W. Petersen

IT ONLY SAYS "HMC" BUT THE LEGEND "HOYA" IS NEITHER IN THE BOX NOR ON THE FILTER. I HAVE NO WAY TO KNOW IF I HAVE RECEIVED THE BRAND/QUALITY I'VE PAID FOR.
Published 9 months ago by Fernando Soto

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoya UV Filter, March 31, 2010
This review is from: Hoya 86mm UV Haze Ultraviolet Filter (Accessory)
protects the lens and provides added clarity to images. This is a high quality filter with mutliple coatings and a sturdy metal ring. It's worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good investment., June 28, 2008
This review is from: Hoya 86mm UV Haze Ultraviolet Filter (Accessory)
I do a lot of wildlife photography and having this filter on my lens gives me peace of mind that my front lens element isn't going to be scratched when I'm out in the woods and heavy brush. And that peace of mind is worth every penny that I paid for this filter.

You are most likely wondering why I chose this brand of filter. The reason is that Hoya has a reputation for quality at a reasonable price. And so far, I haven't been disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, May 12, 2007
This review is from: Hoya 86mm UV Haze Ultraviolet Filter (Accessory)
A must-have for a lens this big.

At that large diameter, the lens is a virtual dust and fingerprint magnet - the filter is so much easier to clean or replace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoya Haze UV Filter - 86 mm, June 26, 2008
This review is from: Hoya 86mm UV Haze Ultraviolet Filter (Accessory)
This is a an excellent UV filter. The price is good, and the quality is very good. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!!!, April 17, 2012
This review is from: Hoya 86mm UV Haze Ultraviolet Filter (Accessory)
Hoya products are awesome! Never letter me down! Best 86mm UV Haze Ultraviolet Filter I have ever used. My pictures came out so good! Got to get this 86mm filter! No regrets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent large UV filter, October 23, 2011
This review is from: Hoya 86mm UV Haze Ultraviolet Filter (Accessory)
I purchased this item for my Sigma 50-500mm lens. I had a thin UV filter before that repeatedly got misthreaded when placed on and so I threw that one out. The filter threaded on smoothly and the UV part of it works great too.

4.0 out of 5 stars UV filter, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Hoya 86mm UV Haze Ultraviolet Filter (Accessory)
The UV filter great . Packaging for mailing could have used some bubble wrap. Filter slid around in box and fortunately was unbroken. The price I paid for the filter should require some better shipping . Product great however.

2.0 out of 5 stars I BOUGHT HOYA FILTER BUT THE ONE RECEIVED SEEMS NOT TO BE THAT BRAND, May 2, 2014
Fernando Soto "FS" (Montevideo, Montevideo Uruguay) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Hoya 86mm UV Haze Ultraviolet Filter (Accessory)
I bought cheap the first go round and had nice distortion and halos around my subjects in all images. Absolutely pleased with the image quality utilizing this filter. Primarily used to protect my lens while shooting outdoors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery!!, February 8, 2010
This review is from: Hoya 86mm UV Haze Ultraviolet Filter (Accessory)
The fliter arrived much earlier than expected, and was of high quality. I'm pleased.

Hoya 86mm UV Haze Ultraviolet Filter