Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
vote
Three stops of light for an ND8
Sep 28, 2014 by Albert J. Valentino
vote
This was a gift for my father who is an avid photographer. I passed your question along to him and he said: A lens filter fits on a lens not on a particular camera (the T3i is a camera). This will fit on any lens that is threaded to accept a 52mm lens filter. Does not matter what camera the filter is on.
Mar 11, 2013 by Kelly L Sullivan
votes
Same thing. Actually the ND8 reduces 3 stops of light, and it's the most common ND filter purchased.
Mar 9, 2013 by Alvaro Roberto Calix Fernandez
votes
Yes, this is stackable with a similar sized filter. Keep an eye out for reduction in Image Quality.
Sep 5, 2012 by Valerio Bruscianelli
votes
Hello. This listing is for a 52mm threaded version of the Hoya HMC ND-8 filter. I'm not sure where you're seeing 77mm listed in the title as I'm not seeing that at the moment, but that 77mm version of this item can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00009R9EB Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a great day! Deven Morgan Event Cameras
Jun 1, 2015 by Event Cameras
votes
Hello. If you have the 25-400mm f/2.8-4 lens that comes with the Lumix FZ1000, then no - this 52mm filter would not work, as that lens has 62mm filter threads. This same filter in the 62mm size can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000AI1IP Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Have a great day! Deven Morgan Event Cameras
May 19, 2015 by Event Cameras
votes
It will fit any lens which accepts this size filter.
Aug 13, 2014 by B. Estes
votes
No
Apr 6, 2014 by Gegeboston
votes
I don't know,probably not. 50mm 1.4 lens needs 58mm filter size
Apr 4, 2014 by grzesiek
votes
This 67mm filter is supposed to be the right size for the 67mm adapter issued by canon for that model. I have not tried it myself to verify that it works.
Jun 11, 2013 by Kentucky Colonel
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers