Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Price:$11.95+ $3.99 shipping

on February 17, 2013
I had stopped purchasing Hoyle games for a few years seems like I had all kinds of problems with it. Was not
compatible with my computer this one works well with Windows 7. Unfortunately they haven't changed the characters but it is fun to play.
The only down side was the slots aren't the greatest quality, not in the same catagory as IGT games but there fun. I'm happy to say
I haven't had any problems with the 2013 version, just wish they would update a little.
on August 10, 2013
Hoyle has remade its' casino computer game to work with Windows 7 & 8. This is the result. The game itself seems to be unchanged. It also seems to work OK with the new OS.
on April 18, 2013
The card games are great but the slots are no better than iTunes freebies. For slots, I would have to say nothing compares to IGT.

The installation was annoying. There are three phases to the installation (for the three main categories) and each required Microsoft components to be installed (even though they were already installed.) In Win 7, I had to delete the components as this installation requires so that it can install an older version or the installation won't continue. On my XP computer, I didn't have to delete the files because this software automatically repaired the files. Even though it repaired or replaced the files, through each phase, It required the same and prompted to remove or repair the very same files. The installation went smooth on the Mac but the program takes a few seconds to start. All in all, this software is OK. Nothing to write home about.
on November 21, 2014
I use this software to play Blackjack and Craps. I can tell you with one hundred percent authority and accuracy that the Craps game is not a fair/honest game. The computer simulation is programmed to work against you if you bet outside of certain parameters. As example, I can begin a betting sequence and with one hundred percent accuracy I can force the program to have me lose on a specific role of the dice. What this means is that when playing craps you are not only playing against the natural and inherent odds within the game but also you are playing against some sort of computer programming that is tracking your betting methodology and controlling the role of the dice to assure you don't wager out of certain parameters. This Craps game provides the perfect example of why no one should ever play an online's Craps game unless the gambler just wants to give his money away. I have written to the product development team and lodged my complaint, but they have never responded. It would be a great craps game if they didn't mess with the programming to give the house a higher odds than what a craps game would normally have. I do not play any games other than Blackjack and Craps, but I would not be surprised if some of the other games were also manipulated by programming to increase house odds.
on July 28, 2013
I searched extensively to find a collection of casino games that would be professional, fun and helpful with learning. Hoyle Card Casino Games is all of that. I had stumbled into malware trying to download a simple free casino game... a lot of trouble to correct and certainly not worth the risk. This game is a great treat and offers more bang for the buck than competitors. Enjoy!
on December 6, 2013
I bought this game for my husband who wanted to play poker and blackjack on his computer but did not want to gamble online. He was thrilled with this! It is just what he wanted. I like the background features like the noises of the casino and the other players, but he has turned that off. Nice addition though. I like that the games can be adjusted to suit the individual--speed, number of players, music, background noise, etc. You can even upload your own photo if you want. You can also choose to use Advice which helps you learn the game and makes suggestions as you play. The screen is also nicely laid out. It was very easy to load. I can't compare it to anything else but we are very satisfied with Casino Games!
on August 11, 2013
All your standard games are here, baccarat, blackjack, poker, craps. It's fun to wager on these games. Sure beats losing real money at a casino. There's a great variety of slots here too, digital and mechanical, single and progressive, playing multiple lines...feels like a casino...FIVE STARS
on March 2, 2015
It installed easily and smoothly on my Windows 7 operating system. You can create your own player profile and the preferences offer playing in full screen, or not full screen. I was surprised at the many games on the disk. There are multiple poker games, such as Texas Hold 'em; draw poker, 5 and 7 card stud, and more. The casino games include pai gow poker, roulette, blackjack, and many more. Also, the slot machine games include single or multiple line play with many different slots to pick from, and you can select the dollar amount you want to play. You can also play video poker and other video slot-type games. After you create your player, you're given $5,000 to start the game. If you lose it, you must take a 'loan' that require being paid back. If you get totally wiped-out, you can always create another player and start fresh with another $5,000. This was well worth the money!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 10, 2015
I got this software to practice for my annual trip to Las Vegas. It does this well, but that is about all.
The first problem I had with it was during installation. It installs a couple of pieces of system software before the game. I'm not sure why it needs to do that. It doesn't seem to have effected any of my other software yet.
The graphics are not very good, and the video quality is poor.
The tutorial and rules information are difficult to access during play.
However, it does do what I bought it for, and can be entertaining.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Thank you very much for purchasing our software. I'd love to answer your questions about the install process. Our games require these components in order to function properly. If any one of these are missing, the game acts abnormally or won't run at all.

In regards to the way the program is displayed, I'd like more info on this. Could you please give me more detail as to the poor quality of the display image? If the image is not displaying correctly on the screen, it may be a result of the text size enlarged beyond the system default. If it's set to "Smaller" (Default) you may be able to see the game better.

If you have any additional questions about this product, please post here or email me at JCarver@encore.com and I would be happy to follow up on this experience.
on August 27, 2015
Bought it to get Texas Holdum for my Windows 7. Works as I expected. Entertaining with as many effects as you want. I just wanted a game to play against computer people to learn and get entertained. The game has supplied both. Hope it works for Win 10.