4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone
This online price is too high...you can get it in the stores for $99 or on the website...cheaper than amazon.
As far as the phone goes....GREAT phone for someone like me who is not into all the bells and whistles of touchscreen and android smart phones. Lots of free apps to download and with the verizon network we have had NO reception issues.
Published 20 months ago by MommaTee

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed review and here is why
Published 5 months ago by Danny K

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Huawei Ascend Y Android Cell Phone (PagePlus) w/ Free Activation (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect phone but wouldnt get it on amazon, December 8, 2012
Nicole (Minnesota, USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this phone at Walmart for only $99.99 so i would save my money and get it at walmart plus if you have any questions you can just call them up and ask away. anyway i really like this phone and it is my first smart phone and i am in love with it but it doesnt have that much memory so if you like a lot of apps or music i wouldnt get it but if you could go with about five then i would definetly get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, March 2, 2013
Jim Y (Central New York, USA) - See all my reviews
This phone was a birthday present to me from my girlfriend. I needed to replace my old LG flip phone from Tracfone purchased several years ago due to battery issues. I wanted a smart phone and this seemed to fit the bill. I love the thing. So far, it has performed admirably. It is all that I need in a smart phone. You can download a myriad of apps for it both free and for a few dollars. I now have a lot of info available to me at the touch of a button.

As other reviewers have noted, it is indeed considerably cheaper from Wal-Mart. $99.99 vs $129.99. Hey, 30 bucks is 30 bucks. That’s enough left over for a decent case. If you’re looking for a good, inexpensive smart phone, I would recommend the Huawei 866c from Smart Talk.

Oh, yes, my girlfriend likes this phone too and will likely be replacing her somewhat dated Samsung with a Huawei 866c very soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed review and here is why, April 6, 2014
Danny K (Middletown, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This is a mixed review. Reason? Because the provider Page Plus should get 5 stars and the phone 3. Here is why: Page plus is a provider that only uses Verizon towers. As a member I believe their plans and service is the best available. I'm on the $29 dollar plan, I get 1200 minutes, 3000 texts and 500 mb of data per month and I'm on the Verizon network. It is simply the best service. Now the phone. The phone is sold on Page Plus's web site for $89 dollars, it is not a dual core phone, is slow, has poor memory for apps and only a 3.2 inch screen. For about $60 more you can get the Huawei Ascend plus with a dual core processor, larger screen 4" and a much better phone. I use the Huawei Ascend Plus and I love it. For the best service, with these huawei phones you must first remove the back cover, insert your micro sd card, (right above the battery )then go to system settings, storage and select the SD card for your default storage location. This will greatly free up your phone memory and the phones will work perfectly! Better off going with the Huawei Ascend Plus Hope this helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Phone., February 1, 2013
Colin P. Collins (Mexico, NY United States) - See all my reviews
For the price point ($99.99 @ Walmart), this phone delivers nicely. MY one gripe about it is the fact that it is SUPPOSED to be hotspot capable, but so far I have not been able to get there. The Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, and 3G perform nicely, and it responds reasonable quick. It doesn't have a lot of space storage wise, so you have to pick and choose what you want on it, it does however, have expandable SD Storage so you can put music and videos and such on it. Overall I give it 4 out of 5.

1.0 out of 5 stars needs more,memory, February 10, 2014
It doesn't have enough memory and it force closes and doesn't unlock most of the time ok for a beginner phone

1.0 out of 5 stars I HATE this phone!, November 12, 2013
I purchased this phone from Wal-Mart and have had problems with it ever since. I have had to get two replacements already and I have had it for less than a year! Every thing I try to use on it force closes and it has horrible memory. Right now I have 3 apps 90 pictures and 50 messages on my phone and it says my memory is full and wont let me view my texts. That is ridiculous! I would recommend getting the more expensive phones for straight talk because this phone is useless.

2.0 out of 5 stars Problems, August 2, 2013
diane (NEW WATERFORD, OH, United States) - See all my reviews
This phone was not as advertised online. Was advertised as "Straight Talk" phone and it was not. Had to switch phone companies to use so it was ok. Shipping was fast and one time. Product condition excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, September 14, 2013
This phone sucks so bad. I hate it, its slow and freezes up cuts u off Facebook I wouldn't sell.this phone to no one not even for 5 dollars

1.0 out of 5 stars phone, June 27, 2013
Not pleased at all a big waist of money doesn't perform as promised not enough memory an runs slow an has lits s