5.0 out of 5 stars Hope it will keep me from shattering my screen again!
So far, so good. The anti-glare protector is nice, and is doing it's job well so far. Good product at a good price.
Published 2 months ago by hollysmom

2.0 out of 5 stars The product wasn't exactly what i order
I didn't get exactly three pack that i order, I got less then what i order and the order didn't meet my expectation.
Published 13 months ago by Warren Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope it will keep me from shattering my screen again!, June 14, 2014
This review is from: 3 Pack For Huawei Ascend Plus H881C Anti Glare LCD Screen Protector Guard - Perfect Fit (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, March 18, 2014
This is a great item I'm very happy and satisfied with it. keep up the good work with you service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Saver, November 4, 2013
it was easy to install and kreps the glare off my screen. I would recomend these little screen savers for eceryone. Thr price was right too, less thsn 5.00 for 3!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 12, 2013
I highly recommend this screen protector. It fit perfectly on my phone. Installation was easy. The price what right. Yay!

2.0 out of 5 stars The product wasn't exactly what i order, July 10, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Glue hard to remove from the tab glued to the protector, June 30, 2013
The glued tab to pull the plastic protector off the screen protector guard is glued on so it is almost impossible to get the glue off. So you end up with a glue spot that you have to try to see through.

1.0 out of 5 stars screen protectors, June 23, 2013
We received the product on time and just fine and at a great Price. However the product itself was difficult to work with because of 2 stickers and the one on top we could not get the sticky film completly off. So needless to say we ruined all 3 and have none now!

5.0 out of 5 stars screen protector, July 16, 2014
They are exactly what they state they are. Good product for good price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 10, 2014