Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 7, 2014
Fits a little large, but not ridiculously so; you can use it in the listed age range with just a little slippage around the shoulders, and right on through part of the next age bracket, too. As for quality - the applique isn't great (hand done? It varies from item to item; the second was better than the first, though), but the fabric is some of the softest I've ever had on my baby, and I think that more than makes up for it. Very smooth, and just a little thinner than some of the standard bodysuits makes it perfect for warm weather.

Regarding the company; my initial order was damaged upon receipt (probably in the mail; there were a few snags in the packaging that could have both caused the snagging in the fabric and the stains), and I started the return process to get a replacement. The company contacted me first to let me know they would accept it and process the return request, then cancelled the return ,and just sent me a replacement without my having to trek out to the post office and struggle the baby out of the car to send the other back. Honestly, I'm really pleased with the care they took with my problem, and would suggest working with them, again.
on June 11, 2015
What I ordered and what I received were completely different. The brand is Lovable Friends not Hudson Baby. 100% cotton, not bamboo as stated. And looks nothing like the picture. Dissapointed that it's not the right product, but at least it's still cute and arrived on time. The picture is what we received.
UPDATE: I looked up Luvable brand on Amazon and it does exist, the exact product I received. I have never ordered that brand before and it says my Hudson Baby order was delivered the same day I received Luvable brand.
review image
on October 8, 2014
Cute! Wish it was organic but not sure how easy bamboo is to grow organically -.-
But it seems quite comfy and we've washed it at least 5 times now and the color is not fading and the fox patch is still holding on strong.

I personally like the feel of organic cotton more than bamboo but I wasn't going to dock a star for that since the fabric still seems more comfortable than other baby fabrics :)
on November 19, 2014
I took a chance in Hudson Baby with this affordable onesie. We are now fans! It's incredibly soft for my little one. The fox is cool and not too cartoon-y. Stylish, comfy AND it holds up in the wash (Dreft). Our son is long for his age. This is roomy but still fits nicely in the shoulders (not droopy). Just ordered Hudson Baby clothes for his next size.
on October 6, 2015
If you are looking for a great priced bamboo onesie to keep baby cool, you have found it. I bought these specifically for our trip to Disney World in July so that baby would be nice and cool. The material is bamboo which is super soft but also helps wick away moisture and is very cooling. They kept our 7 month old nice and cool in his stroller when it was 100 degrees outside. When they get wet though, they take awhile to dry out as the fabric really holds the water. You wont find any bamboo outfit for this good a price. I do recommend sizing down a size. These were huge on my 7 month old who could normally wear 9 month clothes and is in the 90th percentile for height and they stretch out even further when baby wears them.
on February 8, 2014
little out fit with matching pants with a giant pocket on the behind.... love it! Great unisex items by this brand as well!
on August 17, 2015
This onesie was large on my 7 lb newborn. But after gaining weight (now just over 10lb) it fits my cloth diapered little one very well with just a little grow room. It is mostly large in length (it's is not short and wide as is the issue with some baby clothes). It is the SOFTEST onesie I have ever felt! It is well made with comfortable secure seams. The bird applique is also well made and adorable. I would buy it again and recommend it with the caveat of the too large sizing issue.
on June 18, 2016
Super soft, great design. Love having a birdie for my baby boy. This runs a bit large compared to other popular brand baby bodysuits, which is nice. It fits fine at the top with more room in the thigh/length for growth or chunky baby legs!
on July 8, 2014
I bought this in a few of the animal designs. Most were great. However, the applique on the fox was sloppy. It was like parts of the tail were cut too big and not lined up properly. I was able to trim it to look nice using a tiny pair of scissors from a manicure kit. I am glad that I had it shipped to me to inspect before giving it as a gift.
on October 8, 2015
It's huge but super cute. Bags out a bit at the neck, but the detail is really cute and it's soft. Plus, it's cheap. I would buy again, but I would make sure to order down or plan to save for the future.