5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!
I bought this for my soon to be granddaughter and its super cute and super soft. Plus the price was great, since they outgrow stuff so fast.
Published on December 21, 2011 by L. Court

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed
Published on November 28, 2009 by Max's Mama

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed, November 28, 2009
I bought 6 different styles of this same onesie, all organic, with different veggies on front. They're cute and comfy, but kind of cheaply made. The liner on the back of the embroidery has come off of each after 1 wash. After 2 washes, the carrot one has a hole in it and the sewn outline of the peas in a pod has all unraveled. They must expect that kids clothes must be washed a hundred times, so this is pretty disappointing. I was happy to find onesies in a size for 18 month olds, as I use them as undershirts to keep baby warm in winter, but these are a bit shoddily produced.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but fell apart after a few uses., May 17, 2010
Kate "Kate" (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hudson Baby Natural Organic Bodysuit (Apparel)
The production of these onesies, of which I have a few, is very inferior. The material is weak and basically fell apart around the snaps creating long runs all the way up the fabric.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hudson Baby Organic Bodysuit, June 17, 2010
This bodysuit is very cute, but made of thin fabric, which in itself is not a bad thing in the hot summer, but after about three washes holes started to apear around the snaps, and the backing of the embroidery came off. It's much cheaper then the other organic bodysuits on the market, so I guess you get what you pay for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed - Bad quality, August 11, 2010
H.A.E. (Madison, WI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hudson Baby Natural Organic Bodysuit (Apparel)
Overall, I'm not too pleased with this purchase. While the fabric is very soft and stretchy, the stitching on the chest was already falling out when I received the product. Also, you can see the fabric square on the inside that they used to back the design. It's super cute, but I don't expect it to last more than one or two washes.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't even give it a star, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Hudson Baby Natural Organic Bodysuit (Apparel)
I got the "Just Peachy" shirt as a baby gift from my registry. The first time I washed it...the sleeves completley ripped off and part of the neckline ripped as well. I was so upset. I won't ever buy from this company again even though I think their products are adorable. If this is the quality of their products, I don't want it in my house nor do I want to spend the money on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, December 21, 2011
L. Court (Rochester NY) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 25, 2011
Jill Marie Truax (WEST LAFAYETTE, IN, US) - See all my reviews
These are nice little onesies! They are very soft, which is a great plus. Also, they are size appropriate, meaning when I got them I did not wonder if I had bought big n tall on accident. They wash very well in a normal cycle, and they are super cute!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but sent defective items, June 29, 2013
This review is from: Hudson Baby Natural Organic Bodysuit (Apparel)
I ordered quite a few bodysuits and they are cute. But one had a hole where the tag was and the other had a pen mark in front. So I tried to process a return and it's instructing me to pay the shipping! Why would I have to pay for the shipping when it is their fault? So I emailed them and they're not replying back. Awful customer service!!

For the other items, they are great but the snaps on the bottom is very hard to open. It seems like the snaps will tear off very soon. The size is quite bigger than other brands but the babies grow fast anyway so it doesn't matter. But I'm not sure if the bodysuit will last even a few months with the poorly made snaps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Our son never wore this because the dye ran on first wash., June 24, 2013
I washed this outfit as instructed, prior to any wearing. Was very disappointed when I took if from the wash because the dye on the embroidered words ran. It looked terrible! I was even more annoyed that I had to pay to return this defective product!! Poor quality item and poor customer service!

1.0 out of 5 stars A serious waste of money., September 25, 2011
This review is from: Hudson Baby Natural Organic Bodysuit (Apparel)
I was very excited when I found this while I was pregnant because from Day 1 my little man was called "peanut" ..so naturally I was even more excited when he finally was big enough to fit into it. I took the tags off, washed it.. and as soon as I put it on him and snapped it up I realized there were holes all along the bottom where it snaps. The fabric literally started falling apart before even 1 wear. I won't be buying anything else from Hudson..

If you're looking for something even remotely good quality.. or even for a couple wears, continue looking.

Hudson Baby Natural Organic Bodysuit