Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Newborn|Color: Peanut Ecru|Change
Price:$2.99 - $23.47

on November 28, 2009
I bought 6 different styles of this same onesie, all organic, with different veggies on front. They're cute and comfy, but kind of cheaply made. The liner on the back of the embroidery has come off of each after 1 wash. After 2 washes, the carrot one has a hole in it and the sewn outline of the peas in a pod has all unraveled. They must expect that kids clothes must be washed a hundred times, so this is pretty disappointing. I was happy to find onesies in a size for 18 month olds, as I use them as undershirts to keep baby warm in winter, but these are a bit shoddily produced.
22 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2010
The production of these onesies, of which I have a few, is very inferior. The material is weak and basically fell apart around the snaps creating long runs all the way up the fabric.
on June 17, 2010
This bodysuit is very cute, but made of thin fabric, which in itself is not a bad thing in the hot summer, but after about three washes holes started to apear around the snaps, and the backing of the embroidery came off. It's much cheaper then the other organic bodysuits on the market, so I guess you get what you pay for.
on May 12, 2015
I bought this in February to fit my son the summer so I didn't wash it until a couple months after purchasing it. After 1 wash (cold water, mild detergent, normal cycle, low dry) both sleeves fell off the body. I'm very disappointed in this product and I am unable to return it because I bought it months ago. Save yourself the disappointment and buy better quality organic baby clothes.
review image
on August 11, 2010
Overall, I'm not too pleased with this purchase. While the fabric is very soft and stretchy, the stitching on the chest was already falling out when I received the product. Also, you can see the fabric square on the inside that they used to back the design. It's super cute, but I don't expect it to last more than one or two washes.
on November 29, 2015
These onesies are adorable and great quality. The only problem I had with them was that after a couple of washes, the sizing info comes off and that might be a little annoying when I use them for the next baby. But it's not that big a deal. The "little shrimp" one is cute. When my son was 5 days old, I took a picture of him wearing it...and then realized I was wearing my lobster pajama pants in the picture!
review image
on June 24, 2013
I washed this outfit as instructed, prior to any wearing. Was very disappointed when I took if from the wash because the dye on the embroidered words ran. It looked terrible! I was even more annoyed that I had to pay to return this defective product!! Poor quality item and poor customer service!
on June 25, 2011
These are nice little onesies! They are very soft, which is a great plus. Also, they are size appropriate, meaning when I got them I did not wonder if I had bought big n tall on accident. They wash very well in a normal cycle, and they are super cute!
on November 1, 2013
I got the "Just Peachy" shirt as a baby gift from my registry. The first time I washed it...the sleeves completley ripped off and part of the neckline ripped as well. I was so upset. I won't ever buy from this company again even though I think their products are adorable. If this is the quality of their products, I don't want it in my house nor do I want to spend the money on it.
on September 25, 2011
I was very excited when I found this while I was pregnant because from Day 1 my little man was called "peanut" ..so naturally I was even more excited when he finally was big enough to fit into it. I took the tags off, washed it.. and as soon as I put it on him and snapped it up I realized there were holes all along the bottom where it snaps. The fabric literally started falling apart before even 1 wear. I won't be buying anything else from Hudson..

If you're looking for something even remotely good quality.. or even for a couple wears, continue looking.