5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!
I bought this for my soon to be granddaughter and its super cute and super soft. Plus the price was great, since they outgrow stuff so fast.
Published on December 21, 2011 by L. Court

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed
Published on November 28, 2009 by Max's Mama

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed, November 28, 2009
I bought 6 different styles of this same onesie, all organic, with different veggies on front. They're cute and comfy, but kind of cheaply made. The liner on the back of the embroidery has come off of each after 1 wash. After 2 washes, the carrot one has a hole in it and the sewn outline of the peas in a pod has all unraveled. They must expect that kids clothes must be washed a hundred times, so this is pretty disappointing. I was happy to find onesies in a size for 18 month olds, as I use them as undershirts to keep baby warm in winter, but these are a bit shoddily produced.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but fell apart after a few uses., May 17, 2010
Kate "Kate" (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
The production of these onesies, of which I have a few, is very inferior. The material is weak and basically fell apart around the snaps creating long runs all the way up the fabric.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hudson Baby Organic Bodysuit, June 17, 2010
This bodysuit is very cute, but made of thin fabric, which in itself is not a bad thing in the hot summer, but after about three washes holes started to apear around the snaps, and the backing of the embroidery came off. It's much cheaper then the other organic bodysuits on the market, so I guess you get what you pay for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed - Bad quality, August 11, 2010
H.A.E. (Madison, WI) - See all my reviews
Overall, I'm not too pleased with this purchase. While the fabric is very soft and stretchy, the stitching on the chest was already falling out when I received the product. Also, you can see the fabric square on the inside that they used to back the design. It's super cute, but I don't expect it to last more than one or two washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, December 21, 2011
L. Court (Rochester NY) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 25, 2011
Jill Marie Truax (WEST LAFAYETTE, IN, US) - See all my reviews
These are nice little onesies! They are very soft, which is a great plus. Also, they are size appropriate, meaning when I got them I did not wonder if I had bought big n tall on accident. They wash very well in a normal cycle, and they are super cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable organic, December 20, 2011
Less the $10 for organic cotton, which is the first thing on your baby's skin?
Worth it in my books especially when you can pay same price for regular cotton.
Love the carrot embroidery and the word "organic" constantly reminding me of the product quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't even give it a star, November 1, 2013
I got the "Just Peachy" shirt as a baby gift from my registry. The first time I washed it...the sleeves completley ripped off and part of the neckline ripped as well. I was so upset. I won't ever buy from this company again even though I think their products are adorable. If this is the quality of their products, I don't want it in my house nor do I want to spend the money on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price!!! Love these!!, February 16, 2012
Recently it seems like all my friends are pregnant or recently new moms lol With the price on baby clothes It will bankrupt me soon enough lol But that is why i love Babyvision items. They are inexpensive but amazing quality and my friends Love them! They are not too thick which is perfect for the warmer weather but are thick enough for the colder weather also under a little sweater. They Are stylish and 100% organic Cotton! <3 Love them and recommend them to everyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and ORGANIC!, November 26, 2011
Material is wonderful - so soft and organic! - and onesie design is adorable! And how awesome is it to find something organic that is also reasonably priced?

Rate and Discover Movies