5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Prefers Organic Only
Published 8 months ago by Honest Buyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby Vision -DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!!!
Published 13 months ago by Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Prefers Organic Only, May 24, 2014
My daughter became a new mom five months ago, and she and her husband have decided that they prefer organic clothes for their new son. As a first time grandma, I am really enjoying buying new outfits for my grandson on a regular basis. Because of their preference for organic only, the clothes can be very expensive. Fortunately, my daughter and I have found the very reasonably priced Hudson Baby Organic line for purchase on Amazon through the third party seller, Baby Vision. The quality of this line is very good, and there are many style options to choose from. My daughter has shared that she is very pleased with ALL of the Hudson Organic items I have sent her, and that she especially likes the organic bodysuits. I am so grateful these organic baby clothes are affordable because this allows me to buy more, without being overwhelmed by the cost of buying organic only.

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby Vision -DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!!!, December 30, 2013
They should have a zero rating!!!!! I had ordered a product through a baby registry, the product was never received by the person and Baby Vision would only return the money for the product and not the shipping charge, totally wrong. I had purchased other products on Amazon.com and they were more then happy to replace the items and resend them at no charge. Baby Vision totally sucks on customer service. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars way to big, May 8, 2014
These are more like 2T rather than 3-6 M. They are kind of creamy instead of white. They seem faded. Overall I'm not very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars so so worth it!, March 10, 2014
The onesies are as you see them and possibly as you imagine them...soft and comfy and organic! I cant wait for my baby to get in these. I wish they made onesies for adults. Would that be weird?! By the by....their prices are unbelievable...which is probably why I am about to order more!

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware - size NOT accurate!!!, May 13, 2014
I ordered the 0-3mo. size and when they arrived the stamp on the inside of the fabric says 0-3mo. but they are clearly WAY too big for a 3 month old. I held them up to some of my son's onesies to see if maybe I was just imagining it but they were even slightly larger than his 6mo. stuff! The fabric seems to be high quality and overall they're are cute little outfits but I just wish their sizing was accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 15, 2014
Very, very Cute. Good fit, nice color, quality of seams held well. Happy to have selected these, very satisfied....as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Hudson Baby Organic Bodysuits 2 Pack (Apparel)
Just as I expected, adorable, quality and perfect for the new baby! Great product. Will buy again for other new arrivals!

4.0 out of 5 stars really soft, May 9, 2014
it's very soft and fits my baby right (my baby girl is 5 months and I bought 12 months size). The reason I'm giving 4 starts is, that after 1 wash it tore on the side. I hope it doesn't happen to all of them. I guess mine was defective.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 6, 2014
I bought this in many designs and colors and each one is super cute. My son wears them almost everyday and he looks adorable. very nice quality. I think i will use this for longer time for my baby and for my other babies also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft cuddly, April 27, 2014
will look so cute in these love colors and style soft mom loves them I don't like it when i have to type more then I want one word for these is 'AWSOME'

Hudson Baby Organic Bodysuits 2 Pack