5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Shopper
I love this set it is perfect. My boy looks super cute. The craftsmanship is top notch. I love that it is 100% cotton and made in the USA. This will most definitely go in the hand me down pile when he grows out of it.
Published 5 months ago by Althea W.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product But Damaged By Packaging
Published on October 12, 2010 by Crimsoncascade

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product But Damaged By Packaging, October 12, 2010
This review is from: Hudson Baby Organic Touched By Nature Neutral Designs Set, Coral-Leaf (Apparel)
These are affordable and soft organic cotton sets that I would have given 5 stars to had Hudson Baby not placed the the plastic that pierces the fabric to affix the products to the hangers in locations that damaged the fabric, leaving holes that will have to be mended. Unfortunately, you won't necessarily notice this issue until you have cut the plastic to free the items from each other and the hangers, which means you won't be able to return the product. Other companies use the same plastic but are intelligent as to where the plastic pierces the fabric (they pierce the inside seam where no damage that will cause a problem will be done). Unfortunately, Hudson Baby's placement of this plastic has left noticeable holes on the back (by the neck) of the body suit and on the cap. Many of the holes are large enough that in order to avoid a run or larger hole, I will have to mend or use some sort of iron-on tape on the inside of the items.

I will keep this set and the other sets I purchased with eyes wide open. Hopefully, some of the smaller holes will disappear with washing and drying, but some have truly damaged the fabric. As I am sure is true of all of us, I don't want to mend a new product, but the reality is that the cotton is soft, the set is cute, and the price is right, especially for an organic product. Hopefully, Hudson Baby will hear from enough of us and adjust their method and location of affixing the set to the hangers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and a great deal, size is off . . ., February 21, 2012
Love the onesie included in this set, very cute, soft and well made! A nice color of green as well. The onesie is true to size, but the pants included are huge and the hat teeny. I have an average size 2 month old baby girl and she fits perfectly into the 0-3 mos onesie, the pants are still too big (and baggie by design) and the hat is way too small. I would buy this again though as I love the onesie and she'll grow into the pants, a deal for only $8.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Shopper, July 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, May 25, 2014
The fabric and construction of the baby set is above average. I turned the garments inside out to check the construction (I am a seamstress/tailor) and was quite pleased. This set is perfect for my grandson! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Cotton - the price of pennies!, January 17, 2014
The pants and the onesie did fit my son but the hat is ridiculously small. The hat will probably fit a newborn baby but not my son's six months head circumference. I do appreciate the price and the fact that these clothes are made of organic cotton. So that's the reason I give it five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars I would order a size up next time, December 5, 2013
Nice quality. Very cute. It was smaller than expected though. My little one only got to wear it a few times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Organic and very nice!, March 21, 2013
pg (dURHAM, nc United States) - See all my reviews
I chose this outfit because organic cotton is very important to me. It is good quality for the price and so soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, rugged, attractive outfit, January 20, 2013
I've ordered a dozen different Hudson baby clothing items, and all have been excellent, but this outfit is my favorite. My granddaughter was 6 months old when I ordered this onesie and pants outfit, and it looks great, fits wonderfully, is soft but wears well.

I highly recommend Hudson, and think their clothing is a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully soft, May 5, 2012
These are so cute and soft. Good quality too. I recommend these organic outfits.
The color is good for boys or girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and soft!, July 22, 2010
For being only about 6 dollars this little outfit is great. It's very soft and the colors are very cute.