5.0 out of 5 stars Turned out to be my favorite
I love these brand! Soft. Don't shrink. Perfect proportions. Looks so cute on the baby! The size is little bigger then other brands, but more true to the age. NB size we were wearing from 1 month old to over 3 month old, other brands get small much quicker. I'm buying this suits and onesies for all sizes. It's become my favorite.
Published 21 months ago by Mila DeSapio

1.0 out of 5 stars Organic Cotton From India
Do we have real way of knowing if India follows our "organic" rules? I would not have purchased this had I known it was from India.
Published 21 months ago by gloria guerrera

5.0 out of 5 stars Turned out to be my favorite, March 12, 2013
Mila DeSapio (WAXAHACHIE, TX, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but fits very big and doesn't wash too well, July 9, 2012
The set is very cute and very soft, but it runs very large in my opinion. I ordered size 0-3 months and it fits my 21 month old! Granted, my 21-month-old is very petite, but still, it fits her perfectly so there's no way my newborn will be able to wear it any time soon. The first time that I washed it the fabric lost a lot of its softness and now looks a bit faded and worn. If my 21-month-old continues wearing it, neccessitating washing, I don't think it will hold up until my newborn is big enough to wear it(for whom I bought the set for in the first place). So I can either set it aside, saving it for my newborn, or let my 21-month-old continue wearing it and buy something else for the newborn later on. My advice is to wash using the delicate cycle, as that may save the material. I still give it 4 stars because it is super cute and a great price for organic products.

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft, June 30, 2012
Great item of clothing for the baby. Durable and good looking. Washes well and it is organic which is a major plus for baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice quality, soft!, June 22, 2012
love that these are organic, applique is very cute and sewn not ironed on so it isn't stiff, and they're very soft. great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great outfit for the price, May 1, 2014
This is a cute outfit and is nice and soft and comfortable. My daughter loved it for our grandson. Haven't had it long enough to determine how it will stand up but it looks and feels like a very good outfit for the upcoming summer season.

4.0 out of 5 stars My first time buying organic, April 17, 2014
The material is soft, the design is as pictured. The material is thin though. The outfit could only be used in summertime.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it!!! cute!!! reasonable price!!!! made in poland!!! soft!!!! great quality!!!what else do you want!!! ORGANIC!!, April 11, 2014
if you want to buy good qualtiy bodysuits at such a reasonable price then this is the place to buy!!!

love all their clothing lines and hudson baby line is very cute!! both girls and boys can wear these!!!

would definately recommend everyone to buy these!1 believe me you will forget carters, gerber and all other costly brands after buying these!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice!, August 5, 2014
This review is from: Hudson Baby Touched by Nature Organic Bodysuit & Pant (Apparel)
The outfit is super cute and extremely soft. I'm sure my nephew will get a lot of use out of it. Until this purchase, I'd never even heard of Hudson baby clothes, but now I've purchased several items. They have all come in now and all of them seem to be very nice quality and are very affordable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft cotton and cute outfit, December 3, 2014
The outfit is very soft and cute. It fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 15, 2014
Soft and lovely baby knit.

Hudson Baby Touched by Nature Organic Bodysuit & Pant, Blue, 0-3 months
$7.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.