4.0 out of 5 stars very light colored thin stretchy denim
The jeans are extremely soft...feel like pajama pants softness...the color is pretty light...with lots of fading...fairly thin weight jean...34 inch inseam as described...very comfortable jean...runs small order up in size...overall great jean...very stretchy and clingy...
Published 5 months ago by bessielou

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED
I HAVE A FEW PAIR OF HUDSON JEANS EVEN THIS STYLE. HOWEVER, FOR SOME REASON THIS PAIR FIT REALLY TIGHT. I GUESS I BETTER STICK WITH BUYING THEM IN THE STORE INSTEAD OF ON LINE.
Published 20 months ago by AJW LAKEWOOD CO

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED, April 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars very light colored thin stretchy denim, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Hudson Jeans Women's Signature Boot Jean in Hackney (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Buttons, October 23, 2013
These fit like all my other hudson, which I loved. The wash is very basic, which also was fine with me. Fabric is thinner but felt like it would maintain shape reasonably. My problem lies in the hardware (buttons and grommets). They are intended to look like copper, but you know when copper wears it turns pinkish? Well all the hardware looks sort of shiny pink.....