Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 11, 2013
I am 5'7" and 122 lbs, and wear a size 27 pretty consistently across brands. I wear all sorts of designer denim, with my favorite and go-to being Paige. However, when looking for a classic pair of dark denim skinnies with little to no fading, I found Paige and other brands to be too stiff so that that I looked stuffed into them even when I went up a size. This Hudson dark denim is a soft fabric so it hugs the body and is pliable over curves as opposed to being rigid. As such, they look great on and are comfortable. I got a 27 and found these true to size. I also like the non-embellished, flat large pockets that lift the butt and give it a nice shape. The waist is slightly higher than most skinny denim (I believe it is 9” as opposed to 8”). I really like this higher rise because it is not too high but gives more coverage so no worries when you sit down or bend down. These are a classic pair of comfortable dark skinnies! I’m very happy with them!
on June 17, 2013
I have purchased Hudson Nico Super Skinny jeans in black and pale yellow and they fit great and are very comfortable and flattering. I am 5'11" and I wear a size 12 (32). I purchased these jeans in the same color and they were extremely tight, not much give to them. They also were shorter than the black and yellow and I need them longer. I returned them.
on May 12, 2013
I usually wear a size 27 and brought these in the 26 as when I tried them on in the store the 27s were too big and the 26s fit perfect. However, on wearing after only one wear they have stretched so much that I should have brought a 25. I really liked them but now they seem too baggy.
on July 6, 2015
Best.jeans.EVER!!! I love my Hudson's, and these are by far the best. A nice dark, even wash, and they're extremely soft and comfy! They've got a good amount of stretch, but keep their shape well! Definitely my favorite pair of jeans!
on March 3, 2014
I have quite a few pairs of Hudson Jeans so I knew which size I needed.
These jeans are beautifully comfortable, they're soft and stretchy & fit like a dream. Definitely my FAVORITE jeans!
on November 20, 2014
When I received these jeans they had white strings showing all down the pant leg outside of the hem. I pulled one out and it snagged the jean. These jeans are way too expensive to be faulty. I bought the same pair of jeans in a different wash from Nordstrom and they did not have this issue. I am very disappointed in the quality. I usually have a much better experience shopping on Amazon.
on April 20, 2015
Definitely not a size 25, probably a size 30 even though marked as 25. Defective product.
on August 18, 2015
I rated these as being somewhat large but they fit me perfectly. The reason I'm saying they're somewhat large is because I have these exact jeans in a different color and probably slightly different material and they're much tighter, and my other Hudsons tend to be the same way. I don't want to go up to a 27 because it's too big.

If you fit most 26's perfectly these may be a tad bigger but it takes time for them to get that way.

I think these look better in person than they do in this picture, and it's my second time purchasing them so that says a lot! I've only done that with two pairs of pants out of around 25.