4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!
I received these pajamas during a lightning deal. I noticed that the price is similar at 50% off, and they are worth it. I purchased HUE pajamas last season which did not fit well. These are much improved from a size standpoint.

Published on December 1, 2012 by BarbZ

3.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable ... looks better online than it does in person.
Looks nice but is much cheaper looking than the price I paid for it. Paid full retail for turned out to be a Walmart quality item. Would have been half the price at Walmart.
Published on January 15, 2013 by David

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Hue Sleepwear Women's Thermal Set with Graphic (Apparel)

If you want them baggy, purchase the next size up... but, these are long legged and have a reasonable waist length. (They hit me at the low waist, but they don't feel very short waisted like last year's model.)

The fabric is a waffle like fabric. I really like that it feels thin, but is warm (which surprised me considering the weight.)

I will wash in cold water to protect from shrinkage. FYI... I wear an 10 pant and a 12 blouse, and purchased the large. They have just enough room. (and I'm 5ft. 7in.)

I hope this helps.

Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll never want to get out of bed..., December 2, 2012
I bought a set of these pajamas on a whim, because they were on sale during Black Friday weekend. I wish I'd gotten three sets, because I never want to take them off! They are so soft, comfortable and warm. And I love that the pants are not narrow around the ankle-- that always bugged me about traditional thermal underwear sets. They look cute and feel great and fit true to size, if maybe a little loose. I just washed mine and have yet to try them on, so I don't know if they shrank at all in the dryer. However, since they were a little big, it'd be fine either way. Great buy!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable ... looks better online than it does in person., January 15, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy!, December 12, 2012
I love these pjs! They washed up well. The pants are on the low rise side, but the shirt is extra long which is one of the reasons I purchased these. Some how I would always shrink my thermal shirts up and down, but this one is very nice with the added length. They are light weight, but still keep you warm. I also love the teaberry color. There are hearts on pants if you can't tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars She Loves These Jammies, April 13, 2013
They look very nice on her and the quality of the material is exceptional.
Loose fiiting and not binding good enough to sleep in.
Guys if you want to get your gal a nice gift these are just right for a cozy night on the couch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Salmon PJ's are really cute, March 13, 2013
This is the first time I bought anything in Salmon but now I know it won't be the last. Both the top and the bottoms have comforable give we all need when sleeping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightning deal, February 17, 2013
We got this on a lightning deal but actually revisited it and purchased it at full price for a gift. The wife absolutely looks these pajamas and, if they had more than 2 styles, we'd probably buy more. The material is soft, it cleans easily, and after a couple months of use, they have held up impeccably.

5.0 out of 5 stars wife happy, February 7, 2014
purchased a set last year for my wife and she really liked them so I bought 2 more sets. fit is good quality good

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, July 5, 2013
It's a family tradition for me to buy pjs for my daughters, something I've done since they were babies. Because they are now young adults, I wanted to purchase something that wasn't too "kiddie." They loved lounging in these pjs. I didn't give this item 5 stars because I'm not sure about how they were after washed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it, May 20, 2013
This was a gift for my wife. She wore it a lot over the winter. It fits her well and she always looked comfortable in it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›