Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 6, 2012
These were great, until the second wear when they got a run in the top of the tights. The leg material is much thicker and sturdier than the top of the tights. I wish they had lasted more than one wear.
on January 24, 2011
These were the first tights I have worn in a long time. I have to say, these fit to a 't', and they stayed comfortable all day! They feel great on, and I didn't feel like I was being "choked" like sometimes happens with pantyhose. Time will tell how they wear.
on November 16, 2012
Yes! these tights are sexy!! The herringbone design just add to the appeal.
I purchase this in a size 4, should have went with a 3 but hey. The tights doesn't feel like I want to ripe them off no leg suffocation at all. Slender & sleek, Tried it on with the cowl neck sweater dress I purchase specially just for these tights and the tights works really well with it.
I am amazon "happy"
on November 11, 2012
I received way before the ETA they had given me. The material for the tights I think is perfect. They seem to have good quality material and stretch without becoming sheer. I haven't tried them on yet to comment on the fit. My only complaint is that I purchased the cobblestone color. It was shown as a bluish color when in reality its a steel gray. Im disappointed with that but I could always use a pair of gray tights so I will be keeping them. Just wished it was as pictured.
review image
on February 21, 2012
These are fabulous tights at a bargain price, but given the nature of the weave, it snags. Mine snagged within the first hour of wearing. I don't know whether I will be able to wear more than once, but it keeps me warm.
on December 9, 2012
The tights were very comfortable the one and only time I wore them. At the second wearing I noticed that they had developed large holes in the area where the legs are knit to the panty. Very annoyed.
on October 21, 2012
These fit perfectly, and looked great. There was plenty of space for my legs to be comfy, but the tights went up pretty high on my waist and the waistband actually stayed up, instead of falling down to my hips, which is so frequently a problem. It's true that this means the waistband is a little tight, as another reviewer commented, but I found it was still entirely comfortable. The brown color is a little bit darker in person, though.
on March 10, 2011
I have a 25" waist and found the waistband very, very snug. The panties otherwise are comfortable. I cut a few snips in the waistband elastic so I could survive the day.

Also, the toes have a seam in them. UGH!!! I haven't worn tights in a few years, but I remember as a kid there weren't any seams in my K-mart tights. So why 'quality' brands have seams in socks/tights today is beyond me.
on December 17, 2012
Whoever thought of the word "tights" could not have been more accurate. For years I've order my tights extra large (WAY larger than I am) for comfort. I did it with this item too...good thing. I can barely breathe in them, even though I fall 30 lbs below the low end of the size I bought. Just bear that in mind when ordering. Otherwise they seem to be good quality (worn twice), and I like the herringbone design.
on November 17, 2012
I love the print on these tights but the first time I wore them I got a big snag in them so they are unwearable.