Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on June 13, 2012
As is written on the bike it is So sweet. It's the perfect bike for a 7 year old girl. We bought it for our grand daughter's birthday and can't wait to give it to her. The price was amazing(Less than now) and delivery was prompt and in tact. After shopping around places in our town this was the best deal for a growing child without making a large investment. Assembly was also very easy, because it came with the chain already on. It's truly adorable and would make any little girl who loves pink very happy. In addition to how adorable it is, it appears to be very solid and durable. What more can you ask for in a little bike?
on August 29, 2012
I ordered this bike for my daughter's seventh birthday. She loved it. It was easily the best price I could find anywhere. It does need to be packaged better. The first one I received, the handlebars were gouged becuase it was only partially covered in bubble wrap. Luckily, Amazon has an easy return policy. The second one I received was also scratched on the handlebars, but not nearly as noticeable, and not enough to return it. All in all, it's a great bike for a little girl, and my daughter just learned to ride on two wheels by herself!!
on October 1, 2012
I was a little worried when I realized that my daughter (6) would receive her bike about 3 days before daddy would have time to put it together. But no worries, I was able to assemble it with no problems. It took me about 15 minutes and she was off and riding! Both Mama and daughter were thrilled! And imagine daddy's surprise when he got home very late that night to find an already assembled new bike! He was thrilled too! She's been riding this bike for several weeks now and we haven't had any problems. She loves it!
on January 5, 2013
We bought this for our almost 10 year old grand daughter. She is still learning how to ride it but loves the style and colors. My only concern is that there are no tire fenders but I don't think it will be an issue. I do like that the chain is well protected so she won't catch her clothing. Overall, a great bike for her age.
on May 19, 2013
Our daughter is 4'2" and this bike is the perfect height for her. We didn't have a hard time putting it together at all and I don't think we will need to buy another one for a very long time. I am 5'5" and I can ride it, too LOL
on March 31, 2013
We got this bike for my daughter's 6th birthday. She is pretty tall and the bike is a bit high for her, she can ride it if you help her get on (she does not use training wheels). She is very proud of her big girl bike and I am happy we decided to buy it for her. It will be perfect for her next year which is fine because they grow so fast, and in the mean time she is still able to enjoy it. If your child is on the smaller side of 6 the bike may be too big.
on August 23, 2012
Seem like a good bike for the price. Huffy seems to make one set of assembly instructions for every bike they manufacture, so the instructions could be much clearer. I was able to put it together without much trouble, but I've put together several other Huffy bikes over the past couple of years. Fortunately any reasonably handy person could probably just look at the pieces and put it together. I might even suggest that rather than get caught up in their confusing instructions.
on August 29, 2012
I've built enough kids bikes at this point to realize that this one was just plain frustrating...
The forks needed to be pried apart with tools and the handlebar hole needed to be filed down with other tools in order to insert it over the jagged metal pieces inside the insertion pipe... unfortunately we needed the bike for this specific week or I would have packaged it right back up and sent it back... purchased the girls and boys version of this bike - BOTH had major structural issues. Once we conquered them, the bikes functioned just fine for the price.

Huffy 20-Inch Girls So Sweet Bike (Aloha Pearl White/Orchid Pink)
on January 5, 2013
The product looked good and it was not too hard to assemble, but... the front brake and cable were missing. They were out of stock so we had to get a refund. Too bad... it could have been a good purchase...
on May 18, 2012
I purchased this bike for my 8-year old daughter. We went looking for bikes for months. Nothing was "worthy". Finally, I said, "hey, let's check out Amazon!" So, she saw it and said, "yeah, this is the one." Imagine my relief. When the bike arrived, the packaging was a little flimsy, and so it got slightly damaged. But to my daughter, it was love. The damage was inconspicuous after I put the bike together. Besides, it wasn't worth making her wait any longer. I have contacted the Seller and was offered a new bike or a price reduction (hence the 4 stars instead of 5). I said no to both (call me crazy). It was worth letting them know that they need to package there "stuff" better, because I hope to keep them on my "to shop" list. But it wasn't that serious to anyone but me... and the Seller, and my daughter was the point of interest. So, I thank True Value Hardware of Buffalo NY for there Customer Service and their support. The bike rides well. My daughter taught herself how to ride without training wheels in less than a weeks time. Very proud of her. Great bike, would rate it a 95 out of a 100 for simple beauty and how awesome it handles. Would rate it 100% with 5 stars if my daughter was in my face right now with her bike. (smile)
44 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question