4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for my Granddaughter!
Published 17 months ago by hqhinc

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior product
We bought 2 of these for my 8 year old boy/girl twins for Christmas. Neither twin weighs more than 50 pounds. Both seats broke after an hour of gentle riding. We took them back and got our money back from Walmart. Each twins was allowed to spend the money as they wished and it was not on replacement Huffys.
Published 10 months ago by Sharon Whaley

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for my Granddaughter!, June 22, 2013
This review is from: Huffy 20 inch Green Machine - Pink (Misc.)
I bought the pink one for my granddaughter who is 8 and has problems balancing on a normal bike because of physical disabilities. She absolutely loves this thing! She doesn't have to worry about balance, and she picked up the controls in a couple of minutes. I'll probably have to buy another one within a year because she is going to wear it out! The assembly was a little difficult, you need two people if possible, one to hold the pieces together while the other assembles. It is adjustable for a wide range of sizes, I can even ride on it (5'10" and 170 lbs).

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot's of fun!!!, March 19, 2013
This review is from: Huffy 20 inch Green Machine - Pink (Misc.)
Kids 6-12 love these machines - parents and grandparents may pull their hair out trying to put it together. Need a good driveway to ride in - wouldn't want kids out on the streets on these - too low and not easily seen from a car.

5.0 out of 5 stars my nephew loves it!!, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Huffy 20 inch Green Machine - Pink (Misc.)
Bought the green one for my nephew in November he loves it my niece loves it too. Just ordered the pink one for her birthday(:

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN FUN FUN, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Huffy 20 inch Green Machine - Pink (Misc.)
THIS IS A FUN PRODUCT FOR THE LITTLE ONES, HIGHLY SUGGEST A SAFETY HELMET DUE TO THE 360 TURNS, GRANDDAUGHTER LOVES IT.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Huffy 20 inch Green Machine - Pink, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Huffy 20 inch Green Machine - Pink (Misc.)
We ordered this for our granddaughters for Christmas. They absolutely love it!!! Their cousins had an older green one and everyone wanted to ride at the same time. Now, the girls have a pink one for themselves. Good price on this and we received it promptly and was just as we expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for many ages!, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Huffy 20 inch Green Machine - Pink (Misc.)
This was a great purchase for my 8 year old daughter. There is a ton of flexibility in the seat, as well, so I have been able to tool around in it, as well (33 year old mother :) ) These have been a hit at the campgrounds, and the kids love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Huffy 20 inch Green Machine - Pink (Misc.)
My daughter loves this it was her Christmas gift she can't wait for summer time to start riding it outside

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Huffy 20 inch Green Machine - Pink (Misc.)
Very sturdy! My daughter loves to ride this for hours. This one is built better than the one we bought our son 2 years ago.

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior product, January 8, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars my green machine purchase, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Huffy 20 inch Green Machine - Pink (Misc.)
I was not at all happy with this. It was broke when we put it together Christmas morning with my 10 yr old. She is very upset about it. Now we have to go thru the hassle of returning it.

Huffy 20 inch Green Machine - Pink