Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

on February 25, 2013
love the bike! but who ever put the frame part together striped the screw/nut so i am unable to put the back tire guard on. the screw nut that was used is different then the one used on the other side. maybe one day ill get it off so i can put the tire guard on.
on September 11, 2013
I have this exact bike and I can only say: LOVE!!!! Everybody has to say something nice about it and they stare at it every time I go for a ride. I get comments from strangers all the time. I was never a bikerider before until I got this bike, and now I ride it almost every day by the broadwalk's beach! I named it: Daisy. She is my great companion and I care for it just like I care for my car. I'm so in love! <3 :)
on October 20, 2013
I love this bike, it's awesome. It's also $79 with free shipping at Walmart. I ordered mine online. Save 43% and that's a huge amount.
on March 11, 2013
I love my new Banana yellow Cruiser bike!! Everyone wants to ride it. All my teens want to get cruiser bikes now. It is a great investment.
on October 25, 2013
Bike was easy to assemble. Seat is comfortable. Handlebars adjust to various levels for comfort. Paid more than Wal-Mart was offering for the same bike, but I wanted it delivered quickly and Amazon's website was easier to use than Wal-Mart's. Good bike for an older person who needs comfort and stability rather than speed.
on January 27, 2014
my daughter loves the bike, turns a lot of heads, it's very cute' one person install though two would be helpful.
on January 4, 2014
I brought this same bike online at walmart for $69. with free shipping and i got it today all I need is to install some brake which will order next happy riding.
on March 23, 2014
It was better looking than I expected with details that I was not expecting. Great value for the price. Need a basket for it now
on March 6, 2014
This bike came and it was more than what I expected. It is great! My husband said it was a breeze to assemble.
on July 22, 2014
My wife loves it, both times she's ridden it.