Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Huffy Ladies ATB Rival Bike (White, 26-Inch)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 17, 2011
I purchased 2 of these bikes for my wife and I based on the price. I found "you get what you pay for". The first two arrived in good condition, after assembly my wife's bike wouldn't change gears and the twist grips became stripped and fell apart. The front brakes were difficult to get into and stay in adjustment. We returned it for replacement. In the meantime (about 2 days) my shifters went out of adjustment and wouldn't change gears, the twist gear changer for the front derailleur stopped working. I returned the second bike. By now my wife's second bike arrived, the box looked like it had been dropped from a tall building then dragged behind the delivery truck. The box was literally held together with shipping tape, and it was torn open to expose that the bikes neck was bent(I can't imagine the force needed to cause this steel to bend). If I had gotten to the door before UPS rang my bell and ran away I never would have accepted this package. I returned this bike also. Finally we decided to give up and just ask for a refund. Amazon couldn't have been more helpful, we received a refund in a very short time. Thanks Amazon for making a difficult and frustrating situation pleasant in the end. If you want a cheap bike and you have the skill and the time to do all your own adjustments daily then this is the bike for you, otherwise defiantly upgrade.This is not a good bike at a low price but a cheap bike at a cheap price. I hope the other buyers who gave this bike a good rating have better luck than I did.
on December 15, 2012
This bike is so poorly made. The right pedal does not lock in place and falls off while you're riding, I crashed twice. Nothing tightens properly so the seat, handlebars are all loose. An unbelievably cheap piece of junk, do not buy this bike!
on December 9, 2012
Very good frame, tires and wheels, ok handlebar and seat. EVERYTHING ELSE I junked!!!! Both derailleurs, brakes, shifters, crankset and brake levers not fit for a kid if safety is of any concern; even the top headset had to be redone. BUT JUST THE TIRES AND WHEELS where worth what I paid for this bike so no complaint. I replaced all the junk with the cheapest Shimano I could find and ended with one heck of a bike.
on May 14, 2013
I bought this bike for my college age daughter as a replacement for a mountain bike that was stolen. This bike is fine for riding around campus, but I wouldn't take this mountain biking. First, the bike is heavy. I haven't weighed it but I'm guessing 45lbs or more. Next, the wheels don't have the quick-release skewers, so if you need to change a flat, you need a hex wrench. Last, the shifters seem flimsy, and if you're shifting a lot in hilly areas, I would expect them to break or wear out. The wheels are way out of true, so obviously this is a basic bike for casual riding or basic transportation.
on June 26, 2013
The bike is good, but the pedals already stripped off the bike after a couple rides. Search for the XLC Alloy MTB Pedal, I bought them for myself when I got my bike and then again for my wife after these plastic pedals stripped off. That's the only reason for the 4 stars, otherwise it would be 5 starts. The bike works really well.
on April 21, 2015
bought 2 26 in. mountain bikes (granite) and they have an incorrectable design flaw !! The peddles hit the front tire when turning a moderate left or right turn,throwing the bike and you out of control. I have fell twice and my wife once. do not buy ---do not ride !!! is my recommendation. i am trying to work w/ huffy to resolve this matter but am getting nowhere
on September 22, 2013
I bought this bike and it looks nice, but it's very heavy, the handle bars are really low so I'm hunched over all the time. My neck and elbows hurt after I ride it. The seat is horrible!!! You'll have to buy a new seat that won't break your butt. Don't get this bike if you want to ride it in any gear except the first. Every single time I switch gears the chain comes off. This bike is junk, don't waste your money on it.
on December 17, 2012
Ordered this bike for my wife as a Christmas gift...When it arrived packaging was fine...Assembled the bike, noticed a scratch on the handle bars...thought that is ok...then I unwrapped the seat...large tear on the seat....disappointed....I don't believe it happened during shipping as none of the wrapping on the seat was torn, I think this happened at the factory in China...We are going to keep it but I will get a seat cover for the bike. I would choose another bike if I were to do it over...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2013
I got this bike so I could run my dog in the neighborhood. Easy to put together! Just pay attention to detail and you will have a great bike :) the only thing I don't like us the seat! It's hard as a rock.... I bought a new one and love it!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2012
I recently bought two of these bikes when they were only 49.00 on Amazon for my girls for Christmas! What a steal! My husband put both of the bikes together in about 20 minutes each with no problems. He rode them both to test them out and there was not a thing wrong with these bikes. No parts were missing and parts were not loose in the box. They were almost completely put together when they arrived in the box. Thank you Amazon for continueing to offer such great prices on quality products.

See 1 answered question