5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Everyone, October 21, 2013
This review is from: Huge & Huggable Mochimochi: 20 Supersized Patterns for Big Knitted Friends (Paperback)
I have loved every book that Anna has written and this one is no exception. She has a fun and quirky take on things. Even if you aren't a knitter this book is interesting to look at. Fortunately, I am a knitter and these "huge" projects will amuse you while you're knitting something fabulous. Think about how much fun it will be to bestow a giant piece of birthday cake to someone. My favorite is the family of guinea pigs and I'm going to knit them for myself. Please take the time to appreciate the wonderful photography too. This is such a happy book; any knitter will want it in their library!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great hit from Anna!!, October 25, 2013
Shama Dawson (Tomball, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I have all of Anna's books and many of her individual patterns!! I love them all!! I've knit so many of them. My nephews especially enjoy getting them as gifts! Her patterns are always so unique and fanciful!! Her directions are very clear - even when the concept is a new one to the knitter!! I recommend this, and all of Anna's books, for every knitter or someone who is considering knitting!! The photography in this book is just beautiful!! I'm sure my nephews will be receiving a monster truck and doodle bug for Christmas!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Anna's designs!, October 21, 2013
This is another great book by Anna Hrachovec. Her designs are amazingly unique, and while they may look complicated, her instructions are so well-written that it makes knitting them a breeze! I especially enjoy the detailed pictures of the special techniques such as mattress stitch. My favorite projects in this book include the giant slice of cake, the pencil, and the sleepbot. This is a must-have book for any knitter who enjoys making toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge and adorable!, October 20, 2013
I've really enjoyed Anna's knitting books, I think she has a wonderfully fresh take on the world of knitting and also creates amazingly cute creatures! Teeny Tiny Mochimochi was so fun, so I knew that the projects in Huge & Huggable Mochimochi would be, too. My daughter went through the book with me, telling me all of her favorites and why. I think that these big, cuddly creations would make a fun handmade gift for anyone.

I'm definitely a beginning knitter, so I spent some time reviewing the basics which are covered in the book, and include large illustrations to make it easy to follow. My favorite project is the Lupe, the striped pinata, which also includes instructions for making her adorable tiny children! That one might be a bit beyond my skills at this point, but I'd love to try it eventually. Other ideas that stood out to me were the huge hamburger, cuddly teddy bear and baby teddy, and a massive pencil (perfect for a teacher!). They are all so freakishly adorable, it's hard to not love everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and funky patterns!, December 9, 2013
My kiddo wants one of everything, and I don't mind making them. We always love what Anna comes up with!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy! Great book!, November 15, 2013
Anna doesn't disappoint! I love the creativity that continues to flow from this very talented artist's brain! I'm very excited to get started on several of the projects in this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm an Anna Hrachovec fangirl:), November 8, 2013
Krista K. Hoefle (South Bend, Indiana United States) - See all my reviews
Anna Hrachovec's books are wonderful...this one is great for newbies to sculptural knitting, but I'd also include those who are new to knitting in general. The how-to information is really clear and straightforward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay, big stuff with adorable patterns., November 8, 2013
I have most of the mochimochi books and this may be my favorite. I already have bought the yarn to make 3 of these. My husband is demanding the squid first and he rarely does that. I want the potato bug for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, March 19, 2014
The critters are awesome, the instructions clear and the over all layout of the book is great.
Can't wait to knit the giant octopus

5.0 out of 5 stars love the cake, February 2, 2014
I bought this mainly for the cake, its so funny and I think my nieces will love them, plus their big enough for little hands to hug it.

Huge & Huggable Mochimochi: 20 Supersized Patterns for Big Knitted Friends
$21.99 $13.83
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies