Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on April 2, 2016
These are great happy cow balloons. If you have family member who likes cows, then get you need to get them a cow balloon. Or do like I did, buy a half dozen or so and have a herd of cows! Or put them in different spots such as her (or his) closet, the shower, under the comforter, or just use your imagination! Some cows seem to float better than others, don't know why cause they were all filled the same. Take them to Party City or some such place and they will fill them for a fee. Or, I checked Craigslist for awhile and found a full sized helium tank that should last the rest of my life!

Bottom Line: Does this balloon do what it is advertised to? Yes, it is a happy cow balloon and brings happiness to who you give it to! Would I buy it again? Yes.
on June 4, 2014
We got this balloon and the pig balloon for our son's first birthday. Both have lasted almost 2 months. But they take up a lot of helium. So if you get a small helium tank from your local "bullseye store" like I did, be prepared, maybe get 2 tanks if you want to fill other balloons as well.
on August 19, 2015
Cow ballon did not inflate and was broken. ( I know how the safety self sealing valves work, and successfully inflated the 6 other mylar balloons). Extremely frustrated since it is my little girls birthday morning and her favorite animals are cows and I have no time to get a replacement!

I just got contacted by customer service ( minutes after I posted the negative review with an apology & a refund. So I upgrade my review, since the cow is very cute & would have been perfect if not defective.
on July 21, 2015
We bought this for a child's birthday party. The instructions were to bring balloons instead of gifts, so there were many adorable and unique balloons present. This was larger, neater, and more detailed than any other balloon.

When I brought this to my local party store for helium, the sales associate commented on the quality. It was much better looking than anything they sold. If you happen to need a cow-shaped Mylar balloon, this will not disappoint.
on April 27, 2015
This balloon is the bomb dot com. Bought it for my toddler's first birthday and all the tots went nuts for it, pointing, laughing, mooing! It also stayed afloat with helium for three weeks after the party. The neck on the balloon is long enough to re-use. Will be packing it away for another party. Definitely worth the extra few bucks to buy 1 statement balloon. It sets the theme and really adds unique decor to the party!
on July 7, 2015
Very cute! Helium seems to either leak out or just loose its effectiveness much more quickly than many other foil balloons but I think it is due to the size of the balloon, not the balloon itself so I did not dock any points. It held up for the 2-3 days necessary for the party but all other smaller foil balloons we have had filled have stayed inflated for weeks and weeks.
on March 18, 2012
I can't tell you how adorable this little balloon is. Actually, it's not a little balloon, it's enormous. If you are ordering more than one, I would verify how much helium is in your tank as the small ones you can purchase would probably only fill 3 or 4 of these.
Two weeks later, this balloon is still full of air and my two year old still enjoys playing with it.
on January 25, 2013
We bought this balloon along with the horse and the pig for my son's first birthday. It was absolutely adorable and even with all the new toys my son received the only thing he was interested in was this balloon, along with the horse and the pig. We are 5 weeks post party and the balloons are still up and my son is still enthralled by them.
on January 30, 2013
I have bought this ballon first for my baby shower and then again for my daughters 1st Birthday farm themed party. This ballon last over 1 month when professionally inflated by a party store. This ballon is so cute and large. It fills the room, and is the cutest design along with the pig.
on April 7, 2016
I bought this for my 2 year old son's farm themed birthday party. He loved it! The balloon is huge, much larger than I expected. I bought this cow as well as a pig, and I probably only needed one because they're so big. Word of warning, these do take a lot of helium! :)