5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price but can be found cheaper.
Published on August 27, 2006 by Leeanna E

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves fuzzies on baby's bottom!
Purchased these elsewhere after seeing them here b/c wanted to have them immediately. Intended to purchase them here as well. However, this product leaves fuzzies on baby's bottom--wether or not baby has urinated on the pad--which then must be wiped off before putting on diaper. Easier to just use the standard vinyl/wipable changing pad with a paper towel and just wipe...
Published on August 28, 2009 by AThriftyMom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price but can be found cheaper., August 27, 2006
Leeanna E (TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Huggies Disposable Changing Pads - 8 pads/ Pack, 5 Packs (Health and Beauty)
I love theses pads we use them on our changing table at home it sure beats having to clean the cloth one over and over again. They absorb very quickly and are very durable and can be used over and over until the fountain effect comes into play. The other coves I have tried seem to tear just from baby wiggling around and don't seem to stop the mess nearly as well. The two big drawbacks are that they only come 8 to a bag and the price is about 50 to 60 cents each. That being said I have to say buy theses anytime you can the other changing pad covers just don't stand up to this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful find, March 10, 2007
These changing pads are a God send. I just love them. You could find them for like a dollar cheaper at Wal-Mart, that is, IF they ever restock their shelves. A nice gift for a baby shower or a mom in need.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Changing Pads are Great, January 4, 2011
B. Reilly (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
We got one of these pads within a gift package when our daughter was born. Prior to using this for the first time our daughter would constantly pee all over blankets we had laid down on her changing table! Needless to say we were doing laundry non-stop.

Finding these pads at Target or Walmart or Sams Club is impossible. I was able to find these here on Amazon and got a case of 40. Well worth the cost for the simple no mess disposal after out little monkey pees all over everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for going out, February 10, 2010
When my frien recomended this pads, I thought they where maybe useless. But we loved it, we use them only when going out, you alwasy have something to put your baby ontop besides the blanket or regular changing pad but those things can get dirty and you wull have to carry them dirty around. With this pads that is no longer a concern. We even use them sometime to put on our bed or aour baby's bed when we are going to change him and know that could get a little messy. It saves us time in washing and changing bed balnkets.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used these., January 6, 2007
High-quality product. Usually expensive anywhere else for only 8 in a pack and sometimes hard to find.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient, February 10, 2013
I use these as a liner to my changing pad and they have prevented having to launder my changing pad cover multiple times a day (those newborns love to pee as soon as you get the diaper off!). They are very absorbent and have not leaked through even once. They are a little on the small side -- if your baby is long, he/she may not fit entirely on one pad. I only use these at home, though, so it's not a problem if my baby's head doesn't fit on the pad. This would be a problem, though, if you're using them on a public changing table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huggies disposable changing pads, January 25, 2013
I love these Huggies disposable changing pads!
We mainly use them in the nursery for our changing table because our son likes to "bless things with his pee" the minute we take off his diaper.
Even if they are more expensive than other brands, they are worth the cost because they are a lot more resistant and water adsorbent compared to other brands so we can reuse the same one for 3-4 days or until he has an accident.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing that ever happened to our changing table, April 30, 2012
JMS (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
I don't know about everyone else, but our 8 week old baby girl LOVES to pee as soon as we take her diaper off - we catch it most of the time, but when we don't, these changing pads are great to have on the table. They catch all the escaped liquids then are easy to pull/fold away to the dry fabric changing pad underneath. They seemed rather thin when I first opened them up, but are actually pretty absorbent. Also not slippery like some other changing pads I've tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice disposable pads, December 1, 2011
These pads are amazing. They've saved us from so many messes. We use them on the changing table that is attached to our pack-and-play and if anything escapes the diaper during changing the pads keep the mess from getting into the hard to clean areas of the changing surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for public diaper changes, May 15, 2011
Katie (Edmonds, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I love this product! They're soft, convenient and absorbent. Usually use these to change my baby in public restrooms (I can only imagine the germs on those changing tables!); they are a little short, so I place a paper towel or toilet seat liner under my daughter's head. I grab a package of these anytime I can find them at stores. Amazon's price on this item is not very competitive.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›