Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Huggies One and Done Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Refill, 320 Count (Packaging may vary)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 10, 2013
Yes, these are super thick and I think a bit longer than average wipes. Is it one and done? Not the way we wipe apparently! These wipes won't every tear - so that's good. I may use one or two wipes less during a day - but I am still using more than one when I wipe the baby.
on December 4, 2013
The box says 5 refills which I interpreted to being 5 individual packs that you can throw in the diaper bag with its own reclosable lid. This is not the case, what I received was a box with two large ziplock type bags of wipes in it requiring me to go and buy a hard plastic wipes container that takes up an insane amount of space in an already packed diaper bag.
on May 13, 2013
I have been subscribed to these wipes for several months and have finally decided to cancel my Subscribe and Save subscription. The wipes themselves are a good thickness and the price is good for as many as you get. I have been getting them every other month, which has kept me well stocked to use for my 18 month old son, always ensuring that I don't run out. My issue has been that these always seem to be sort of dry right out of the box. I have been adding water so that they wipe my son more comfortably, which has worked fine, but I've decided to give another wipe product a try this next month. I would recommend these wipes for older babies as opposed to newborns as they aren't as gentle as some other wipe products out there, such as Pampers Sensitive. Overall, a decent product at a great price, but not really anything that I'm overly impressed with.
on March 27, 2014
These one and done wipes are absolutely the best. They are very thick, not too wet and far from dry. They clean easily without tearing. I really like them above the other available wipes out there. I recommend these over any other and will but again
on June 4, 2013
Okay. This wipe is a GREAT wipe. You only need one for a pee diaper. But I think that would be true of any wipe. For poo? I'm sorry, you'll probably need two wipes. So, it's not really one and done. that said, this is a high quality wipe. Think about paper towels. Its like using a VIVA towel. Much thicker. The downside is, it is not as watery, so you actually kind of need another wipe because you feel like you are almost scraping baby's bottom if they had a more dry poo. Sorry, but a wipe review will get detailed. Yes, I like these wipes, but I almost want to use one of these first, then follow up with a "cheap" more watery wipe. Hmm.
on October 29, 2013
Before I purchased this item, I asked other reviewers the packaging type and all said they came in individual packages of like 6 or 8. This came in two packages so I have to store the remaining in ziploc bags so they don't dry out. I bought this item because I thought they were in the individual packages since I have to send some to daycare as well as not having to hassle with putting these in ziplock's. Disappointed, I will not buy again.
on January 7, 2013
Huggies is a good product, but being the frugal person I can be sometimes, I decided to purchase generic wipes at first. When I received them I was not happy because they were crappy wipes. So, what did I do? I repurchase more wipes and this time, I made sure they were Huggies. The funny thing about this whole experience is that I ended up paying the same amount for the Huggies ( I actually received more wipes in the Huggies package ) as I paided for the generic crappy ones. The moral of my story is that it doesn't pay to be cheap all the time.
on July 13, 2013
After trying all the brands of wipes out there, I found I like Huggies fragrance free the best. Long after my daughter has been potty trained, I'll still buy these to have on hand for makeup removal, to keep in the car, and just to have in my purse for who knows what might come along. They are strong, soft, and don't have that slimy feeling some other wipes have. They just smell like water!
on November 14, 2013
I've tried every readily available brand of wipes and these are hands down the best ones. They are the wettest, thickets, and the cucumber and shea butter ones smell awesome. The fragrance free ones are just as thick and wet and don't have that nasty chemical smell that other frangrance free wipes have.
on October 9, 2013
Certainly NOT one and done! Yes I may be crazy but I honestly thought I would use less wipes than I usually do if I bought these. No in fact I used more. They are pretty dry compared to Pampers sensitive skin wipes and I like the bit of moisture on the wipe so will return to pampers brand.

See 1 answered question