Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Huggies Little Snugglers Size 1 Giant Pack, 160 Count
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

86%
14%

VINE VOICEon May 3, 2012
I'm very pleased with little snugglers, they never leak, keep baby very dry even after two pee's, and are soft feeling and easy to use the fasteners. Make sure to get little snugglers, and not the other huggies style which is awful and leaks after one pee! Only criticism is they are not eco friendly and do not avoid toxins like chlorine. Huggies pure and natural is just as good and healthier, but more expensive. These are also the only diapers on amazon I could find to actually ship to Hawaii. (helpful to know if you are in HI or AK and spending days on end trying to find any place to ship diapers to you)
on May 27, 2012
Wetness indicator is a must. Can easily tell if line turns to blue from yellow if u have to change diaper. Diaper fits snug, doesn't come off and accidents haven't spilled out yet. Can easily lay new diaper under old one for quicker change and avoidance of accidents on changing surface. Can use tabs to wrap up/keep together used diapers to put in diaper pail and keep odors down and maximize space in diaper pail bag. No rashes or irritation from this diaper.
on January 15, 2013
I love the newborn snuggly feel of these diapers they are so soft!! Plus they have the yellow strip down the middle so you know when your baby goes potty! I also love buying from Amazon because you get more diapers but for a cheaper price and they deliver them straight to your door! That is perfect for me because I hate dragging all the babies out just to pick up a couple things! very convenient!
on June 22, 2012
We tried Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive, Huggies Snug and Dry and Huggies Little Snugglers. The Little Snugglers were my favorite. Soft like the Swaddlers Sensitive but they fit much better.
on April 14, 2012
we normally use HUGGIES and normally but from COSTCO as it is much cheaper. This time we could not find at the local COSTCO so had to buy here. It is $24 at COSTCO but I paid almost $30 for this one. The quality was O.K.
on August 8, 2012
I have purchased these diapers and had them sent all over the U.S. as part of shower gifts for friends and family. Now I have had them delivered to our door for our own bundle of joy. Great diapers at a wonderful price!
on July 8, 2015
Great product. I've used Huggies for all three of my babies and they've never had a reaction from the diapers. I also don't have to worry about them leaking which helps decrease my laundry loads.
on May 27, 2012
This was a great buy actually. The original description from the seller states that it may have damages but it turned out to be great. No problem what's so ever.
on May 22, 2012
They came very quickly which was great for me, diapers are great when I don't have to go searching for the best price.
on June 30, 2012
What a great deal for an open box item! Little Snugglers are the best for new babies! Ended up paying 17 cents per diaper! Item got here super fast!