Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Fragrance-Free, Refill, 216-Count Pack (Pack of 3). 648 total wipes
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 30, 2009
The description isn't entirely clear but you get three 216-ct packages for the price listed (so 648 wipes total). If you're able to take advantage of the super-saver shipping, you end up paying just a smidge over 3 cents per wipe, which is about what I was paying for some store-brand wipes...except I don't have to worry about needing to use 3 or 4 wimpy wipes to do the job of 1 or 2 Huggies wipes, nor do I need to leave the house to get these. :)

After 5 straight years of changing diapers, I still prefer the Huggies wipes above all others, so I'm glad I can find them at a decent price here at Amazon.
33 comments|97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2011
Ingredient List with explanations: water, POTASSIUM LAURETH PHOSPHATE, glycerin, Polysorbate 20, TETRASODIUM EDTA (Penetration enhancer - alters skin structure, allows other chemicals to penetrate deeper into the skin), DMDM HYDANTOIN (Human skin toxicant - strong evidence), METHYLPARABEN (Methylparaben is in the paraben family of preservatives used by the food, pharmaceutical, and personal care product industries. Parabens mimic estrogen and can act as potential hormone (endocrine) system disruptors.), MALIC ACID (Use is restricted in Canadian cosmetics), Aloe barabadensis, VITAMIN E IN THE FORM OF TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. (Note: explanations taken from [...]
Notice that the Aloe and Vitamin E are the LAST ingredients, so the product contains a very small amount of the only natural things on the list!
Since I use 10-15 wipes a day, not sure I want to wipe my baby's bum with Parabens.
33 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2009
Although I tend to buy Pampers brand diapers for my 14-month old girl, I have always strongly preferred Huggies brand wipes because they are thick, strong, and not too wet. I have been buying these Natural Care Fragrance Free wipes since the beginning through amazon's subscribe and save feature, and this WAS a 5 star product. But, no longer. After receiving the latest shipment this week it is clear that the product has changed. The wipes are much thinner, to the point that they are not effective. We had to go through 5-6 wipes just for 1 diaper. I'm very disappointed and will be canceling my subscription. *Incidentally, amazon is listing the date of this review as July, 2009, which was when I started the subscription. However, the review is actually being posted August, 2010.*
22 comments|59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2011
I love Huggies pure & natural diapers and use them exclusively for my daughter so, when all the wipes I received as gifts at my shower ran out I purchased these thinking I'd like them too... big mistake! Although the container is my favorite so far (the pop up feature actually works) my daughter got diaper rash within a few changes while using these. As soon as I stopped using them the rash started to subside, although it took over a week to clear completely. It broke my heart and I definitely cannot recommend these.
on January 30, 2012
We have been receiving these wipes for over a year through Subscribe and Save. Our entire family uses these wipes including my husband, myself, our three and a half year old daughter and our sixteen month old son. With this last shipment, the quality of the wipes have significantly changed. The wipes used to be thick and soft and cleaned very well. They are now much thinner and rougher with an almost sandpaper-like quality to them. I have to use twice as many to do the job. Within only a couple days of using them, our son developed an awful bleeding rash on his bottom and face from the wipes. Nothing else is different in his diet or the products we are using, besides these wipes. I will be canceling our subscription due to this change.
on March 9, 2012
My baby is 3 weeks old. I have Huggies Natural Care and Pampers Sensitive (which I stocked up on through my pregnancy after reading hundreds of reviews) and started with Pampers Sensitive, which are soft, clothlike and work very well. I opened a pack of these to try and I first noticed that they are pretty scratchy and stiff. After a couple of days I noticed my baby would cry every time I changed him and his bottom started to get red. It is almost like they stung him. I went back to the pampers wipes and had no tears and the redness is gone. Now I have a ton of these wipes. I recommend that if you want to try them, start with small pack and try against the Pampers Sensitive...see for yourself. In my opinion, the Pampers Sensitive are worth the few extra pennies...its like Charmin Ultra vs generic public bathroom toilet paper. I was suprised at the amount of good reviews on here, which is why I stocked up on them.
on July 4, 2010
That word, "natural," keeps popping up. I've used these, my main beef with the product is that it's not biodegradable. However, they aren't "natural." The fibers in the wipe aren't natural fibers. They are unscented, they are durable. They are a little rougher than some other biodegradable unscented wipes I use. We haven't had a problem with diaper rash but they do sting the eczema on my husband's hands.

A good, strong choice if you aren't too worried about what you're throwing away and are just looking for a durable wipe that's unscented.
on December 3, 2013
I bought too many of these right when my son was born... I thought they were working well for him, but he got a diaper rash and I figured out the wipes were causing it. I ended up, on another mom's advice, switching to just paper towel and water, which worked well for him and cleared the diaper rash up. I'm using these now, though, without any issues. He's eight months old, so I think his skin is just a little less sensitive than it was when he was first born.
on July 7, 2013
I was excited about these wipes because they are soft, feel great & "Natural Care". But our baby boy has been getting diaper rashes ever since we started using them... and I couldn't figure out why. Then I found out it's probably the wipes causing the rash because it has an ingredient that doctors are saying causes rashes/ecema & skin allergies called methylisothiazolinone.

Here is the article with more info about that ingredient & what doctors are saying about it: [...]

If Huggies removes that ingredient, then I think it would be a great product.
on March 24, 2011
I really love these wipes. I've tried all the other brands and I find these to be the best at cleaning up baby messes (ahem).

I'd like to address some other reviewers' comments that these wipes are rough. I've used all the other brands, and I find the other brands to be soooo soft and lubricated and slick that they don't take anything off my baby's skin. They just slide right over the poop. I have to press much harder to get anything off, which negates how "soft" they are.

These wipes aren't rough at all, but they are not as smooth or slick as others. Because of this, Huggies wipes do a better job of removing poop, in my opinion.

There is one thing I don't like about these wipes: Every 4th or 5th wipe isn't quite perforated from the next, so when I pull one out, they don't break free and 2 come out. This inevitably happens when I have a huge mess, and have my baby suspended in the air by 1 leg, and I can't tear them apart myself. They then (of course) fold at inconvenient spots and just get in the way. I hate that. But I can overlook that because they do such a good job. I'd definitely recommend them.

See 1 answered question