Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on July 7, 2013
I was excited about these wipes because they are soft, feel great & "Natural Care". But our baby boy has been getting diaper rashes ever since we started using them... and I couldn't figure out why. Then I found out it's probably the wipes causing the rash because it has an ingredient that doctors are saying causes rashes/ecema & skin allergies called methylisothiazolinone.

Here is the article with more info about that ingredient & what doctors are saying about it: [...]

If Huggies removes that ingredient, then I think it would be a great product.
on May 1, 2012
According to skin deep, these are medium level on ingredient natural / toxin / allergen levels. The prices are great, but you can get other major natural brands for the same price on Amazon. I've used these forever, until I really looked into the ingredients better and am pretty disappointed, granted, some of the other major natural brands' new formulas are also questionable. The best ones I've found scores from skin deep are Bum Boosa, Tushies (but these are almost impossible to find except on their own site), and Jackson Reece. Just switched to the last one I listed because it's the only one with free shipping on Prime membership, so I'll review once we've used them. If not for the false advertising, these are very sturdy and stay moist but not pleased with the misleading branding strategy as natural...
on May 2, 2012
Now the baby wipes are about 50% thinner. You can pretty much see through them. Of course, they don't tell you this, and no worse time to find this out than a really bad diaper change. Very disappointed. I have used Huggies wipes on my kids over the span of 18 years.
on March 3, 2011
These wipes are a great price (with subscribe & save) and don't seem to irritate my newborn but they are *NOT* unscented. They have a distinct fragrance that triggers a migrane for me - it's not a bad smell, but to me, it is strong and causes a killer headache.

I will be donating the other 2 packages and trying something new (and hopefully with less of a fragrance).

2 stars because they are strong and do a good job - but loss of 3 stars for a fragrance when it claims to be unscented.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2014
I was forced to buy these since Sams Club was out of their Simply Right wipe last week. We go through a lot of wipes (twins, plus new baby) and I'll never buy these again--they're sort of dry and have little texture so they don't clean or grip particularly well, and I have to use multiple wipes to get the job done, whereas I could do most diaper changes with one wipe of the Simply Right brand. Even worse is that they tear very easily--sort of like using damp toilet paper. I'm puzzled by so many positive reviews, but noticed a lot of the rave reviews are several years old and the wipes are made differently now. (I'm also annoyed when companies try to bill their products as "natural" when they're nothing but--read the ingredients if you want to see how natural they are!)
on July 1, 2011
I ordered these to use for our newborn and at first I thought they were ok we eventually realized that these wipes were the cause of irritation on our baby's butt. After going to the doctor and having them prescribe some basic cream for diaper rash we realized that if we rinsed out the wipes with plain water our baby's irritation went away. We ended up having to do this for the few bags we had remaining. This is a hassle to do. The wipes aren't terrible as they're made of nice materials and the packaging is good and helps keep the wipes sealed and moisturized. One big negative thing though is that each wipe is lightly attached to each other (perforated) and you have to team them apart. It's not that easy to do with one hand. When your baby takes a poo poo and you're holding his/her legs up you don't have a third hand to help you tear them apart.

Now that we've used these Huggies wipes all up, we've switched to a different brand - Costco's Kirkland baby wipes. These wipes feel nice, are not attached to each other, and haven't caused any irritations on our baby and they're cheaper.
on July 2, 2011
These wipes are nice, to the extent that they do in fact wipe, and don't smell terrible, but my biggest problem with them that there is really nothing natural about them. Take a look at the ingredients and you'll see that these things contain just as many chemicals as other types and brands. They also contain parabens, which is a big no-no for me. I bought a small pack of these at first, just to have the portable wipe case they came in. After that first time, I glanced at the ingredients and was taken aback. I will definitely not be buying these (or any of Huggies' other paraben-filled wipes) again.
on February 23, 2011
Compared to most wipes, these do smell nice and clean. It does feel soft, and I like the little bear prints on them. However, I don't like how the material stretches when I wipe; it is a bit springy - kind of like a bathing suit. Even worse, it feels deceptively "thick." One time when I was wiping my exclusively breastfed baby, I saw that the runny poop had gone through the wipe and onto my fingers (after I touched her clothing and saw the stain!). The moisture makes you unaware that stuff is going through this wipe. Maybe it's going through those little bears! Gross.
on April 4, 2011
One of the worst I have used. They are too small and tear very easily while trying to get them out of the container.
on September 3, 2011
The size of these wipes is nothing to write home about, just average. They are adequately wet, just average. They were on our subscribe and save until we tried them and we were disappointed. Each and every wipe is attached to each other by a small perforation. Grab one and ten follow in suite. No thanks, we will go with Kirkland!

See 1 answered question