5.0 out of 5 stars These wipes are the BEST
I understand that people are upset that Huggies changed the count from 216 to 184. However, I believe the purpose of these reviews is to inform other customers about the quality of the product, not their frustration at the company over their business practices. So, here is my review of Huggies Natural Care wipes:

I have tried MANY wipes over the last 3.5...
Published on March 5, 2012 by A. Chiasson

1.0 out of 5 stars "improved" means cheap and horrible
I loved those wipes until they came up with the "improved" formula. The problems:
1. Thinner
2. Wipes dry on top, soaking wet on the bottom in a package
3. Stick so you need to use more wipes to get the job done. The old wipes folded nicely in my hand and stayed that way.
Published on August 3, 2012 by J. Passe

1.0 out of 5 stars "improved" means cheap and horrible, August 3, 2012
This review is from: Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Baby Wipes, 552 Total Wipes 184 Count (Pack of 3), Packaging May Vary (Health and Beauty)
1. Thinner
2. Wipes dry on top, soaking wet on the bottom in a package
None of these problems existed before. I'm very disappointed and switching to a different brand. Bye bye Huggies. I used your wipes for 5 years. Now somebody else will get my business.

5.0 out of 5 stars These wipes are the BEST, March 5, 2012

I have tried MANY wipes over the last 3.5 years, starting when my daughter was born. Although I use 7th Generation diapers, I was not a fan of their wipes. I tried other "earth friendly" wipes and was not impressed. They just didn't wipe well (almost like they weren't wet enough nor thick enough). I tried generic brands and typically found that they left a film on my daughter's rear. (I would occasionally try to apply Desitin after having used the wipes and the Desitin simply wouldn't "stick".) Once I discovered the Huggies Natural Care, I was hooked. They get the job done every time and have been good for my childrens' sensitive skin. Do I wish Huggies hadn't lowered the count on their product? Sure. But I am a loyal customer and will continue to buy these wipes, even with the change in cost/wipe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Wipe- Disappointing price increase/unit reduction, February 24, 2012
I Love these wipes- I've used them since my first baby, 11 years ago.

* strong
* Fragrance Free
* (I like their dispenser boxes for these refills ;)

I guess they know how good of a product they have- they know they can raise the price, and us loyal customers will continue to purchase them...

They should have stars for things other than the actual product... 4 stars for the wipes, 1 off for the cheap business tactics.

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened, huggies?, September 9, 2012
These used to be the best wipes - they were gentle on my daughter's sensitive skin and didn't leave any sticky residue vs. pampers wipes which I find scratchy and leave her sticky.

I have used these since my daughter was born 15 months ago, but now every new box I get the quality is progressively worse. The wipes are smaller overall, but the biggest problem is how thin they've become!! They offer next to no protection between messes and your hands (gross) so you must you 2 or three at a time. Also, I use a wipe warmer and these wipes used to work perfectly with it, but now they are so thin you can't even pull the wipe through the hole on top without them shredding like wet toilet paper!

I was hoping the quality would return to normal (or at least quit declining) but after the last box I will not be buying any more.

Did Huggies think we wouldn't notice? Ugh!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 14, 2012
I have been using these Natural care wipes since my daughter was born. The older version (216-count) used to be the winner: it is strong, thick & fragrance free. Our stock used up & we bought the 184-count this month. I am so surprised that when the quantities of a pack is being decreased, the quality goes down too. The wipes are now thinner; easy to torn apart. I need an extra 1 or 2 wipes to clean my baby's bottom. It is only a bit better than the Target brand. I am disappointed & will switch to Pampers or Seventh Generation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Count decrease?, February 24, 2012
So they went from 216-count to 184 count. Why? Just because they can....I get tired of this kind of stuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be great, but now are thin :(, August 4, 2012
Ali Kay (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These used to be my favorite wipes. Hands down. They were thick and got the job done. They never ripped and I rarely needed more than one wipe to clean up a mess. I just open my new bag and the first wipes I used ripped. I wasn't even cleaning up a big mess, just a simple wipe down! I am so very disappointed. I will be looking for new wipes because when there's a big old mess in there, I don't want a wipe that rips.

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge price increase, August 11, 2012
I admit, these are good wipes and I've been using them for 2 1/2 years now but the price increase has caused me to search elsewhere for a good wipe and I've found it in Target's Up & Up brand (Unscented). MUCH more price efficient and a VERY decent wipe. I've switched and I'm not switching back.

2.0 out of 5 stars Used to be good...not so now, May 20, 2012
I have used the natural care wipes since my son was born. He has never had a diaper rash or sensitivity. Last month (6mo. old), the package stated "improved". Well now he has a raging rash that goes away when I stop using the "improved" wipes. I'm switching to Pampers sensitive to see if they are any better. It's a shame really because before they changed them, I thought these wipes were great. Thick, durable, got the job done in a few wipes. But the "improvement" is not a welcome one.

3.0 out of 5 stars 14% price increase from the former product, but a good wipe, February 24, 2012
When I first signed up for subscribe and save on these it was 2.8 cents a wipe. These are now to 3.2 cents a wipe with my grandfathered in 15% subscribe and save which represents a 14% price increase. That number goes up to 3.6 cents a wipe if you only have the option of the 5% subscribe and save or 3.8 cents a wipe for the non subscribe and save price. Given the fact that in 4 months the cheapest option for this wipe has experienced a 35% increase bringing it above other competitors I would no longer recommend you chose to purchase this wipe.

However, I am giving it 3 stars since the wipe itself is pretty good at doing its job.