Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers Economy Plus, Size 4, 192 Count
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 5, 2015
We used to like Huggies Snug & Dry, but something changed with this particular line of Huggies. They feel cheap and don't seem to last as long. Once your baby/toddler is old enough for Huggies Little Movers, that's the route to go. Soft, heavy duty (and by that I mean it can hold a lot :) and fits well. We change our kids often enough, but many times I feel that our little one is wet after waking up in the mornings. The diaper doesn't hold as much as their other line.
on October 25, 2012
I was using Pampers exclusively for the first 6 months and my baby started having blowouts 2 to 3 times a day. I decided to try something else. I'm so glad I gave this a try, now we deal with blowouts 2 to 3 times a week. Makes me happy.

Update:
Since trying on the new "sure fit" design where they slim down the diapers to save on material costs, it's been a nightmare. The new diaper simply doesn't hold as much water as the old ones. Thickness is night and day. It feels like my son's shorts is always a little wet no matter how often we change him. After going through this latest box, I'm no longer a Huggies customer.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 26, 2013
I've been using Huggies Snug and Dry for at least a year now and they worked just fine until we bought a box of the new version. Whatever they did to the design of them, they no longer absorb as well as they used to and we began having issues with leakage, which we've never had in the past with this same style of diapers. In addition, the dye from the graphics on the diapers bled onto my daughters thighs and her clothing.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
R. Major- we apologize for the leaking issues your daughter experienced with our updated Snug and Dry diapers with SureFit Design. Our updated Snug & Dry diapers aren't as bulky as before, but contain more absorbent particles that gel when wet. These changes mean our thinner diapers can absorb as much as our thicker diapers. With these changes, we've also added new designs and colors. The safety of our product is our number one priority, and you can be confident that all components in our diapers, including the ink, have been thoroughly tested and are safe. So we can find out more about your experience, please contact us directly here: http://www.huggies.com/en-US/contact-us.
on January 25, 2013
We tried generic, brand name and in between... We even cloth diapered. The problem we ran into was our children's sensitive skin, and also the leakage factor. Huggies are gentle on their skin. They are also amazing at holding in leaks. We change our babies diapers frequently, but some diapers just SUCK. They pee once and BAM a leak. With Huggies, when they pee once, you can't really tell they peed. They are super absorbent. And as far as price, if you buy the 192 pack online with the coupon and subscribe and save, they are amazingly cheap! So yeah, we love them.
on June 27, 2014
This review is for Huggies sizes larger than N. For all 4 of our kids we used pampers for N but switched to huggies thereafter. We found we had less leaks and less of the absorbent material pilling when we followed that rule.
on October 3, 2012
I worry about cost of baby products just like every other parent so when I received a coupon that would make the Huggies diapers the same prices as Luvs, I thought I would give it a shot. I will not be purchasing them again. They did their job, no pee pee leaks or poop explosions but the diaper was thick it was hard to feel if it was wet or dirty. LUVS does a great job, a little cheaper and you can feel if there is a little prize inside.
on April 20, 2013
Just received a new shipment of snug and dry diapers. They changed the diaper. They are super thin and smell like burnt plastic!!! I've used these diapers for the last 3 years for both my kids. Very upset that they changed them!
on July 26, 2012
Huggies are great! Great value for a premium brand and NOBODY beats the Amazon price on this deal. Get the subscribe and save and with the free shipping and planning ahead before you run out of diapers completely and you can save a great deal over all of the diaper wearing time lol. We only buy our diapers (and wipes) from Amazon and save atleast $10-$15 or more everytime by not buying at the grocery store or Babies R Us.
on December 20, 2012
I was told by several of my colleagues to switch to Huggies Snug & Dry after I complained about my son leaking out of his diapers using Pampers Swaddlers. Since we've made the switch, we've had minimal issues and as an added perk, these diapers were cheaper than Swaddlers! They fit my son well and with Amazon Mom pricing and free shipping, we feel we are getting a good deal compared to buying in the store. Great product!
on October 29, 2012
I use these as an everyday diaper for my 12-month old daughter, and fortunately they work well as an overnight diaper too. They've never given me a problem - no leaks or blow-outs and they fit well without digging into my baby's skin. My baby has sensitive skin and she doesn't get diaper rash with these, only an occasional irritation if the diaper is left on a little too long (which basically will happen with any diaper brand). I buy these diapers every other month in the 192-count box, which is a good deal, and they tend to last for 1.5 months. I highly recommend them!

See 1 answered question