5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers, Size 6
Great quality. Our big boy has an over 100% weight, and we start to use Huggies Snug and Dry size 6 when he is 1 year old. That is way much better than the pampers (pampers'' waistband is too sharp and often hurts my son's legs). Never had a leak. long lasting. Great for winter.
Published on December 25, 2012 by sara

3.0 out of 5 stars Getting thinner and thinner
I first started using Snug and Dry when son was like 2 months old. They work really well, but you gotta make sure elastic around legs is laid out flat and not inside the diaper or it will leak and you will have poop all over.

In recent months, son is almost 2, the diapers seem to get thinner with each new box. At about 15 months we had to start using overnights...
Published 22 months ago by i8koolaid2

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers, Size 6, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers Economy Plus, Size 6, 140 Count (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried them all, these are the favorite., August 17, 2013
My kids (and I) love Huggies. I've tried different brands, usually when there is a big sale or coupons, but these are the favorites. They are just right, not so soft that they ride up little tushies, but not so stiff that they don't fit well or scratch. They are extremely absorbent, and contain blowouts better than anything else I've tried.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same -leaks a lot, June 11, 2013
The last box I received has caused a lot of problems. My son has had major leaks in these diapers. As many have commented these diapers have changed and are not the same product as a month ago. We have been happy with huggies up until now and unfortunately must buy something else until potty training is done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., May 20, 2013
This is a really great product. I will certainly buy again, without a doubt. A Little more expensive but worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Diapers. Ever., May 16, 2013
After 3 kids and a daycare, I have used and seen every diaper fail except these. People complain about them being thin but don't let that keep you away. These are the only diapers that kept/keep mine dry through the night. Most of my daycare moms send Luvs and Pampers. None of them use Huggies. But I am changing clothes and bedding after every 2 hour nap because of leaks. Plus I have to change them twice as often as I change my kids who are wearing Huggies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely economy plus likes its title when u have 20% off, May 2, 2013
I subscribed this item for a long time & I get much cheaper than regular price. The quality is great not like other cheaper brands. It's worth when u have at least 20% off with subscribed.

5.0 out of 5 stars best price for largest quantity, May 1, 2013
ceqnyc (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
love the idea I don't have to haul around (i'm car-less) all this baby stuff - AMAZON thank you!!!
best price for the quantity I need. no more hassles no more car services etc. ...straight to the door service!
can't beat that!

5.0 out of 5 stars grandson, April 10, 2013
does not leak and he is a heavy wetter. great product for the money. will buy again and again. love huggies

5.0 out of 5 stars I use these for overnight, March 24, 2013
These are the best diapers ever. I hate pampers. Sorry. They always leak but Huggins never leak and they actually help the baby's bottom stay dry

5.0 out of 5 stars Huggies, March 21, 2013
They come same time every month and we never have any problems. I love the auto ship option. Saves me money and time!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers Economy Plus, Size 6, 140 Count
$57.36
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.