Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on March 29, 2012
We should have known...we'll be sticking with Pampers. For some reason, Huggies run small and narrow in size and aren't as thick as pampers.

We'll use these (since we got on super sale) but if you're a pampers person, don't be cheap and go for huggies when they're on sale. The two brands are SO different.
on October 4, 2011
I've always used Pampers in the past for my girls and now with my son I am trying Huggies because of it's shape which I thought would be a better fit. But there still are leaks sometimes and now there's that dye problem others are complaining about. I've used Huggies for my son since nb size and this problem just started with their "new" diaper. All my son's clothing have the blue dye on it around the diaper area. I'm trying Pampers again.
on September 20, 2011
I have been using Huggies since my first son was born 7 years ago and have loved them! Great fit and at a great price from Amazon. A friend, who also buys hers from Amazon, warned me she was having issues with the new style and I should've listened. The night we opened the new box, my son leaked out onto his PJs by the time morning rolled around...and has every night since. Some nights I have had to change my 2 y/o in the middle of the night because his jammies are so wet. The diaper won't even be completely wet, yet it leaks. We never used to have this problem and I am extremely disappointed. I haven't noticed staining from the dye...yet. I guess I'll have to examine his clothes more closely. What the heck, Huggies??? I'll be writing the company directly as well, this is just ridiculous.
on June 23, 2011
I was using another diaper but have used Huggies little movers in the past and have been very satisfies...when i bought the Snug DRY i thought there would be no problem. I ordered the Size 4 which is a size larger than my girls technically are because Huggies tends to run small. I put the dipaers on at 11am and changed it at 1pm and one of my girls ( the one with the more sensitive skin) had a HUGH BLISTER on her Butt Fold area and a rash around the waist band. I am very unhappy and called Huggies right away. They said they would refund me my money if I sent back the diapers. I am satisfied with their service but not the diaper. I do have to say that I have twins and one girl had no problem..but if you have a baby/toddler with sensitive skin or any type of eczema- Do not use this diaper. Good Luck!
on January 10, 2012
My toddler using Pampers BabyDry and then to Huggies Snug&Dry. We noticed Huggies diapers would leave some cotton remains or like sand stuff if it get too soak, and my kid has rash. It can be a part of too long without the change, but it never happen in Pampers. Pampers BabyDry is softer and looks like better price if in on-sales. I probably stick with Pampers.
on May 15, 2015
Did they go down hill? I think these were better in 2009 and 2011. This year, 2015, fail. More blowouts, leaks, problems With the wings / flaps breaking, not staying attached... ugh! Such a mess... literally.
on November 3, 2011
I've been using Huggies for a few years (with my first baby and now my second). Recently, I've noticed what look like blue bruises on my 18 month old baby's thighs. They were pretty ugly looking, but they didn't appear to bother her. Upon further research, I found a lot of parents with the same issue posting in various online communities. The common denominator appears to be Huggies Diapers. The dye from these diapers rubs off and absorbs into baby's skin. The dye doesn't wash off in the bath and only comes off with rubbing alcohol. I won't be using Huggies anymore. Amazon was very accomodating and refunded me for my last shipment of diapers - great customer service.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2011
I have been a die hard Huggies user since my son came home 6 months ago. We tried everything else, but that elastic in the back just makes for a better fit. Unfortunately, though, this last shipment I received was NOT the same diaper I've been using. There is now blue dye inside the diaper (one of the biggest pros for me was dye free next to his skin). They are also considerably larger than the last box of 4's. The outside is softer now, which is nice, but they're just flimsy. I think changes like these should have been announced beforehand, giving me a choice, instead of just shipping this new crap.
on August 10, 2011
I decided to try and save a few bucks and switch to these diapers from my normal Earths Best. I was quite taken back when I saw the ink allover my sons onesies and shirts after only wearing a diaper for an hour or two. My son is 11 months and wears a size 4 (kind of big on him, but I found bigger is generally a safer bet anyhow). I do diaper changes any time I notice it's dirty or just kind of wet and hasn't been changed in a bit - basically, what I'm saying is it's not like the kid was sitting in a super wet diaper for hours - yet the ink still leaked allover everything. I didn't really have any issues with leaking or blowouts, so that was a plus, but the fact that the ink leaks is reason enough for me to run back to my chlorine free, gentle Earths Best diapers in an instant! I recommend spending the few extra bucks if you can and go with a better brand.
on October 24, 2011
I purchased the diapers size 4 for my daughter. The quality is very poor. She doesn't even poop in them only occasional pees. And we do change her diapers very often. After a short wear, the inside will just tear apart and form different cotton knots. It is very disappointing!