Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on June 15, 2011
We loved Snug and Dry diapers until they updated to a new look. There's two huge problems with the the new diaper- the cyan color transfers to clothing and we received more than one bad batch which just leaked right through. We noticed the "bad" ones are manufactured in 2010 and the ones we love are manufactured in 2009. We could tell as soon as we opened the package that the diapers looked and felt different. Please return to the old diaper model! We're be switching to another brand until then.
on December 3, 2011
My son is currently 25.5 lbs and 30" in a size 4 diaper. I have been a Huggies mom since the beginning. I found that the competitors diapers either smelled funny, gave him a rash on his bottom, or leaked. As such, we have gone through thousands of Huggies Snug & Dry diapers. Overall, I am happy with them. The size 1-2 diapers were GREAT! No complaints and he was in them for a long time. We got to a size 3 and shortly started having some leaks out the backside, so we went up to a size 4. (He had a huge growth spurt, so he wasn't in size 3 for long...)
We've had about 10 issues in the past 2 months where the dye from the diaper bled into the clothes. In all but 2 of the onesies the dye came out in the wash. I called Huggies and they said it's a known issue. The size 4 diapers are much thinner than the 1-2's or 3's. It seems the size 4 is designed to be thinner -- but this is NOT GOOD. We have leaks now in both the front and back. I change his diaper frequently (every 1.5-2 hours) or immediately after noticing "the grunt" so it's not that he's sitting in a dirty diaper for long. It doesn't make sense because he is bigger... so his #1 and #2's are bigger... so the diaper got thinner??? The backside also seems to cover less than the other sizes did. In a way, the size 1-2 and size 3 diaper were comparable to a full bottom bikini and the size 4 is like a Brazilian. Lol.
No broken tabs, which is a common complaint from one of my friends who uses another brand.
I wish manufacturers would stop making their products "new and improved" and stick to what works. I'd rather have a diaper that was a little bulkier and did it's intended job well!
Size 5 starts at 27lbs, so maybe I will try that. If we still have issues then I will sadly not be a Huggies mom anymore...
on January 18, 2013
I always read bad reviews to see if there is something informational there, but bad reviews for Huggies are just as strange as it could get. Diaper are designed to simplify parents life in comparison to regular cloth ones - from 20-30 years ago. But reading bad reviews I could not stop wondering why people are expecting these diapers to absorb unlimited quantity of pee? When you see "crumbs" this is actually a sign that you NEEDED to change this diaper ages ago. These are good diapers, but they need to be changed frequently like all other diapers. The older your kid the more often you need to change him - (s)he pees you know like a big boy or a big girl. These diapers are pretty absorbent, but it does not mean that you need to let your kid explore its capacity every time. In order to allow your kid to go through potty training successfully you still need to change him fairly often to give him a "clean" feeling. On another note accidents still might happen, this is why they are called accidents, and they will happen in any diapers, because kids are moving objects - mine 2-year old does not stop period even for food. Even my boy being so active I can assure that we did not have an accident for very long. Couple leak accidents we had in the beginning when diaper was not put properly or he needed to move up a size. I have a boy, so I can say these diapers are perfect for very active boys. Instructions are very simple - put diaper on, check how you did it, giggle with your kid when pushing his legs towards his tummy to allow better fit - done.

If you like my review please mark it as helpful. Thanks :-)
on September 7, 2011
We've used Huggies for ages and they were always the solid white ones with one small image in the front and (I think) a second very small image in the back. We signed up for the subscribe-and-save and every box is now this new version of the diapers -- it has blue and green circles all over it, even between the legs. I could completely care less what the diaper looked like, except that this ink rubs off all over my daughter's thighs! She looks like she has massive bruises! It doesn't come off easily either. I'm so disappointed Huggies! I'm canceling this subscribe-and-save and I guess I'll move over to Pampers.
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2011
Huggies has changed ever so slightly in the last few months and it's effecting my son. He now gets a rash in the front of his covered area. I'm hoping it's just the heat from summer or something? But it's only been since this last box of diapers. We'll try one more box in hopes things change.
on February 25, 2012
Luvs, Pampers, Huggies... I've tried ALL 3.. Having 4 kids is not easy, but having leaks all the time is harder. I choose huggies for my 3rd when she kept getting rashes with pampers and leaked every night she wore luvs. Huggies is truly hands down the best diapers for her. We took a trip to Ohio last week that took a total of 5hrs. Our 15month old daughter had her diaper changed when we stopped after traveling for 4hrs, then when we got to the hotel she was tired and fell asleep without being changed. She slept until 6am, so she had gone 12hrs and leaked a little. This has been her ONLY leak since we've used huggies, which has been for 2 or 3 weeks. I love these diapers and will continue to use them. I did read others reviews and was nervous at first because people said they leave marks that look like burses. Well, my husband and I are very pleased, we haven't had this problem. I'd say read the other reviews, but take lightly to the really negative ones and use your best judgment! The price to subscribe is AWESOME too!!!
on November 10, 2010
I last used these diapers several months ago, and I was happy to see that they had a new fit. They still have the great, mostly white cover, which I prefer to a bright and colorful cover, but the leg elastic, waist and tabs have been slightly changed, and they now have "ears" on the front, as well. No longer do the diapers have that big, ruffly flap at the back of the leg like they had for a while, that made them look like they were cheaper than generic diapers. I'm very happy to see these changes in the diapers. :) Still softer than store brands, but not as soft as the high end Pampers.
on August 29, 2011
Amazon's subscribe and save program is pretty awesome! I get the quality huggies diapers I depend on and I never have to worry about running out. (That is, not having any on hand or leaving the house to go fetch some). The best part is the price! For around $22 I get about a month's supply. We used to buy these at Sam's Club where they were about $35. I love that I get a great price on a quality item and they show up on my doorstep before I need them again! Huggies quality-never leaks or any other problems-delivered and at a great price. You can't go wrong here!
on October 29, 2010
I've been using these diapers for about 4 years now (between two children), and I think they're great, inexpensive diapers (especially combined with Subscribe & Save and Amazon coupons). Unlike other reviewers, I haven't had a problem with them leaking (Pampers were much worse in my opinion). I've learned that if leaking does happen, it's probably because it's time to move up a size in the diapers. Don't listen to the weights listed on the box--go by how they're fitting your child and you'll be set.
on April 11, 2011
I purchased and subscribed to get 2 boxes of 140 Huggies Snug N Dry for only 40.40 making it cheaper than Costco. I would've had to drive to Costco, pay 49.99 for 200 diapers and pay for tax and gas to get there. Whereas I used the wonderful Amazon Mom and got it sent to me in 2 business days with NO TAX (which I LOVE) for less than 10.00 cheaper and 80 more diapers! I can't beat that price. I had to take advantage of it.