5.0 out of 5 stars Diaper Dooty
I love using Amazon for purchases that I know I will use and need monthly. There was a plethora of diapers to select from, but I must say, the seal on the deal, for me, was the discount I got for suscribing to the product. I absolutely love Huggies diapers and am thrilled that I can afford them per Amazon.com! Thank you very much!!!
Published on November 1, 2011 by britlove87

1.0 out of 5 stars Why change a good thing?
Published on August 23, 2011 by mharper

1.0 out of 5 stars Why change a good thing?, August 23, 2011
This review is from: Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, Giant Pack, 120 Count (Health and Beauty)
I had the same problem with these diapers as I did with the overnight diapers. Huggies changed their packaging as well as their diapers, and I am highly disappointed in the change. The previous diapers had very little dye in them, and they were a better quality diaper. The new diapers have so much dye in them that they leave blue coloring on my son's white or light-colored clothes. My son had no problems with rashes with the other diapers, but he actually got a rash every other day that we used these diapers. We had bought these instead of Huggies Pure and Natural to save some money, but we had to go back to the Pure and Natural because these were so awful. Not so with the previous 'edition' of these diapers. They were thicker, held more, had very little dye, and very rarely leaked. These leaked more frequently. I would not recommend these, but I would buy them again if Huggies changed back to the other ones or made these better quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted Money - Constant Leaks, September 4, 2012
We've used the Diapers.com brand diapers since our 2 year old was born - never any leaks. Since I was already placing an Amazon order I decided to add a box of Huggies Snug & Dry. What a HUGE mistake. They leak so easily that we might as well be putting him to bed without any diaper at all. I'm writing this review at 4:30 am because I just finished changing his sheets after another leak - the bed was soaked, but the diaper was barely damp! These work okay during the day when gravity pulls the wetness into the small absorbent area, but if they are laying down - forget it. Get ready for sleepless nights and wet sheets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diaper Dooty, November 1, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars huggiea snug & Dry diapers size 5, August 19, 2011
I have been using huggies for almost 3 yrs for my twin girls, but the latest one it felt different that a normal ...not sure why. they stick together way more than usual and have a rougher texture, and hard....like they are of poorer quality. I hope they will change it, maybe more softness.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong..., April 15, 2011
Much less expensive than at any retailer. Buying diapers at K-Mart or Target is a non-sense from now on. Provided Amazon keeps the prices that low. Go for it. It's pure common sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Huggies!, March 4, 2011
Ramona Vargas (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I have been a loyal Huggies user since I had my first baby 14 years ago. They are priced right and work great. I'm on baby #4 and Huggies are once again my first choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Different diapers work better for different babies., February 25, 2011
I'm on kid #3 and I've definitely picked up a few diaper preferences. Kids 1 and 2 were tiny babies (barely 6 lbs each) and were always skinny and in the lower weight percentile. With those two I found Huggies leaked like crazy and only Pampers would do. I vowed never to buy them again. I even complained to Huggies, who sent me product vouchers for free diapers which I never used because I hated Huggies so much.

However I really had to change my tune with kid #3 - the biggun. Kid 3 was almost 8 lbs at birth, consistently in the 90th percentile for height, and had chubby chubby thighs. With kid 3, pampers were a source of leaks and frustration, as were Luvs which were like a cheaper version of pampers baby dry (both are made by the same company). So I tried Huggies and wow what an amazing difference! No leaks, no more ruined and stained clothes from up-the-back poop stains. They fit 3 perfectly and are the *best diaper* I've tried on them.

I think pampers are great and irreplaceable for the tiny and slim ones, and Huggies are perfect for the bigguns. Have a big baby? Are they in size 5 before they're 9 months old, as my kid #3 is? Then Huggies are what you need my friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank Goodness for Huggies!!, December 22, 2010
We LOVE Huggies!! Four kids and Huggies is our go-to, couldn't-live-without diaper! They fit perfectly, they withstand SO much - they're GREAT! My only complaint, if there is one, is that when my 2-year-old twins are asleep for more than 12 hours, the diaper leaks. But seriously, 12 hours - what diaper could possibly offer a leak-free guaranty for that kind of use?? In our lives, after 4 kids, and multiple diaper brands, Huggies is the ONLY way to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars As always, the best!, November 29, 2010
Huggies Snug n Dry prove to be the best over and over. I am on my third boy and we have been a huggies family since we discovered the elastic band in the back doesn't allow the poo to slide up the back and down the legs like pampers does. The mickey designs are much brighter than they have ever been in the past. I highly recommend these to any new mom. Remember, diapers have changed drastically since your mom was diapering you! Rashes caused by diapers are a thing of the past!

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked the product so far., November 28, 2010
Nadar (Sunnyvale, CA) - See all my reviews
I have been using pampers until size 5. Pampers served it's purpose well. Always there always protected my kid.

The size 5 extra dry is good in size,shape and smell. But it has little less padding than past pampers and so my kid at 1.5 years old who peed and pooped more than before, the diaper could not handle it anymore. Every morning the the diaper would leak.

We thought we would switch over to another brand and started with this one. The size 5 of Huggies is slightly bigger than size 5 of pampers and it has more padding (absorption gel) which keeps everything dry.

Rate and Discover Movies