Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on December 28, 2012
We did pampers from the beginning with my first, I love the swaddlers. Once my kids grew out of those we switched to pampers baby dry. But the formula for those changed and the baby powder smell was very strong and they didn't seem to fit my babies as well. I believe the "recipe" for the snug n dry diapers has changed too because they didn't work as well two years ago as they do now.

At any rate, we rarely have leaks at night, I've never had a leak at any other time of day, and my kids don't move through the sizes as quickly as the pampers so it saves me money! You can buy them at warehouse stores and everywhere in between. They don't have a noticeable smell and don't irritate my baby's skin.

I recommend with each baby you stay open to different diaper brands. Pampers does great for the newborns, and with each baby we've been able to use Luvs for awhile, and for my current child in diapers, these are the way to go. But my first stayed in pampers a lot longer. Diaper companies change up the diapers every year or so it seems so stay flexible and you'll find what you are looking for!
on December 18, 2012
Would never put my baby in anything but Huggies. I have 8 children and have always used Huggies. My last baby I tried the biodegradable diapers that were supposed to be great for the earth and baby's skin. My daughter broke out in a terrible diaper rash wearing them. I donated the whole box to good will and went out and bought a box of Huggies. Rash cleared up in 2 days and she's never had another one. I wish they were more earth friendly it's the only reason I rate them 4 stars.
on February 27, 2013
As a mother of twin 2 year olds and a 9 month old baby I need a diaper brand I can trust. Huggies is the best diaper. I can trust that it will do its job. I have the least amount of blow-outs, They are high quality and Amazon Mom gives me an awesome deal! I buy all my diapers here! Pampers, Luvs, and other generic brands end up costing me more because they cause so many accidents and spills. I love Huggies!!
on November 12, 2012
The diapers are great. We have used them with all three of our kids. And what makes it even better is that I don't have to wrestle with the giant box and three kids! The mailman brings them right to our house cheaper than if I went to the store!
on January 8, 2013
My son has managed to pee through just about every single diaper brand on the planet except this one and the members mark brand from Sam's Club. They even with stood my son having a stomach virus last week with not a single leak!
on January 3, 2013
After getting burned by product design changes with the Fisher Price day and night diapers, we have successfully switched to these and are happy as can be! Great value when you do the subscribe and save!
on November 18, 2012
Huggies are the only diapers that work for my 25 month old. I have tried every other type out there ( attempting to save money) and nothing else offers the same leak protection.
on April 15, 2013
Really like Huggies. They are really absorbant and very seldom have major leaks, unlike many other brands. I would recommend to anyone. A little more expensive, but worth it.
on April 14, 2013
I tried Huggies and Pampers and have found that when the girls are in Pampers they seem to get more diaper rash. I will stick with Huggies and am perfectly happy with these.
on September 13, 2012
The only diapers my son can be in for hours and hours with no blowouts or leaks, even overnight! I've tried so many different brands but these are by far a favorite.