5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wipes for Sensitive Skin
I have been using these wipes from (almost) the very beginning with my now 13 month old son and I won't use anything else.

At first I used sensitive skin wipes but didn't care for those very much. The smell was off-putting and I was looking for something a little more moisturizing for my son's bottom, and after trying these once, I am hooked.

My son...
Published on December 27, 2010 by BarRhettThom

3.0 out of 5 stars Great scent, Leaves lint
Published on November 4, 2010 by Country/Citygirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wipes for Sensitive Skin, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes, Refill, 552 Total Wipes 184-Count Pack (Pack of 3), Packaging may vary (Health and Beauty)

My son has sensitive skin and these have NEVER caused any irritation of any sort. They also worked wonders during the spit-up days at wiping up and removing the smell of spit-ups on his (and my, and my husband's) shirts, pants, the carpet, etc. Believe it or not, that's important, too! They have a faint smell, nothing too strong or sweet-perfume smelling either as that would make me sick, since I have a sensitivity to smells.

They are the perfect thickness. I have tried Pampers Thick wipes in the past but don't care for them. I have also used cheaper wipes only to find that the material is too flimsy to do the job. The amount of wetness in the wipes is just right too as I have found that wipes that are too wet won't do the heavy-dooty (ha ha) cleaning. Additionally, as my son has grown and we use wipes less often, I have found that they stay nice and moist in the package, not drying out like other brands have.

Great for sensitive skin, they do the heavy jobs well, smell nice, and don't dry out. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wipes!, January 2, 2011
Amy Ferezan (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I've tried a lot of wipes on the market and Huggies are by far the best. It makes cleaning dirty diapers a breeze and I use them to clean up my daughter's face and hands as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great scent, Leaves lint, November 4, 2010
These Wipes smell great, and are very well priced, however they leave fuzzies all over my baby's bottom. I still use them because its great for sensitive bottoms and wiping faces clean without irritation, I just brush the lint pieces off after the wiped area dries. I also use them to remove my eye makeup at night with no irritation to my eyes.(If you are thinking about buying Pampers Thickcare wipes, read my review on those as well). I guess every product has to have a flaw...

2.0 out of 5 stars Abrasive and tear easily, December 22, 2012
MLM (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I tried these wipes after Pampers changed the formula for their sensitive wipes. I was looking for something soft and soothing, but instead found these wipes were very abrasive and irritating. My daughter seemed really uncomfortable whenever I used them, especially if she had any kind of diaper rash at all. While they are thick, they tear surprisingly easily, so you end up going through a few with each diaper change. I would definitely NOT recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work! Baby got redness., April 12, 2012
I am not sure what it must have been. I am thinking my baby got sensitive with some ingredient in the wipe. She got redness in her bum and it was very hard on her. I wont be buying this anymore. I am not sure what I will do with what I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, October 14, 2011
These are my favorite wipes of all the different brands. They are thick, they smell good, and they work well in the warmer.

3.0 out of 5 stars LOVE Huggies Wipes...but the smell >.<, June 8, 2011
I love, love, LOVE Huggies wipes in general, they're thick and soft and good for every type of wipe worthy cause. I thought I'd give this soft skin line a try despite all the bad reviews about the smell........I should have listened :/ It doesn't make me want to throw up, perse, but it does smell kinda bad. I'm going back to the naturally refreshing wipes but other than that, always ALWAYS thumbs up for Huggies wipes!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 25, 2011
I chose these wipes after reading positive reviews, but I am disappointed with the overall quality. They shred with every use. I've used them in Huggies re-fillable containers as well as my wipe warmer and in both cases, they do not consistently pop up. I'm often opening the containers to dig out the next wipe. And the scent is a little too strong for my liking. I will not purchase these wipes again.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Rash, August 14, 2014
The whole family uses them, and we enjoy them. The dog, the kids, and the adults, we've NEVER had a problem. We recomend these wipes for any dog lover or adult. My 97 year old grandma uses them she never got a rash after all these years, her bottom is a smooth as a babie's bottom.

1.0 out of 5 stars huggies wipes with shea butter, May 29, 2009
I'm not too pleased with this product, the alcohol in it aggravated my son's bottom. They dont separate well from sheet to sheet and that was irritating- Do not wipe babys face with this kind or the cucumber melon kind, it will sting their eyes..