5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better bio texts out there...
This text is very comprehensive and goes far, far beyond what I expected a introductory human bio text to delve into. There is a free companion site for the text, as well, which is very helpful. I took biology courses several years ago in college, but I've found this book to be more well-organized than other biology texts I've encountered.
Published on July 7, 2012 by Michael J Harris

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it
2 stars for price but book had water damage
Published 2 months ago by Ann1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better bio texts out there..., July 7, 2012
This review is from: Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues with mybiology (6th Edition) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Schoolbook review, October 8, 2011
I purchased this textbook for my biology class and it is serving me well. I'm actually enjoying it, too. Thank you very much. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 21, 2013
As expected. Way cheaper than the college book store which is what I was looking for. Even though it is the international edition it matches the regular edition word for word and chart for chart.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to follow, September 30, 2012
I received the book in great condition. The information in it is easy to read and follow. The pictures are clear and consise.

5.0 out of 5 stars bio book, September 21, 2012
The book is very interresting to read it's not dull and covers alot of information and it's updated to go along with current things in the world

5.0 out of 5 stars human biology, May 6, 2014
so far so good. i have been doing well in my human biology class. it really helps me on test and exams.

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, April 9, 2014
I'm enjoying using my book it was as described. Delivery came on time. Very simple and easy to understand. Just a great book

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok!, February 8, 2014
Not in good condition, really doesn't matter. I pass every test because I have the book to study for the exams.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, January 24, 2014
This book was in good condition. It is very interesting and easy to read. It is very useful and contains a lot of good information.

4.0 out of 5 stars Human Bio Book, December 23, 2013
In pretty good condition, really usual text. Very impressed with the quality of the book for the price I payed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues with mybiology (6th Edition)
Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues with mybiology (6th Edition) by Michael D. Johnson (Paperback - January 13, 2011)
Used & New from: $4.45