- Series: Human Development Report
- Paperback: 278 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (July 12, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195218353
- ISBN-13: 978-0195218350
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 0.5 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,855,596 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Human Development Report 2001: Making New Technologies Work for Human Development
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"In the Country We Love" by Diane Guerrero
A moving, heartbreaking story of one woman's extraordinary resilience in the face of the nightmarish struggles of undocumented residents in this country. Learn more