- Hardcover: 818 pages
- Publisher: William C Brown Pub; 7 Sub edition (January 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007067065X
- ISBN-13: 978-0070670655
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 9 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,472,159 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Human Physiology: The Mechanisms of Body Function 7 Sub Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I found this book to be invaluable for learning physiology. It was in-depth and has excellent illustrations. A must-have for the physiology student.Published on August 30, 2002
I loved this textbook. The pictures are very in-depth and the writing flows better than most medical texts. The cost is too high but so are all textbooks these days.Published on August 23, 2000 by Ryan Patterson