Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on May 17, 2016
I will be rereading this textbook because of the helpful information about interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships that it clearly explains. This benefit reaches beyond the structure of the business industry by providing skills in how to successfully motivate people to get the response that you need.
on June 9, 2014
The textbook itself was in good overall condition and satisfied my need for a class.
I was dissapointed that the book had a strong odor of smoke so I hate using it.
on September 11, 2014
Horrible book. I have no idea why anyone would pay 200 dollars for the hardcover. I had to rent it and for just a few weeks it still ran me like 50 bucks. Horrible.
on March 1, 2015
This may not seem like such an issue for some, but these cheap asses took all the color out of the pages. This makes it much harder to study. Also different cover.
on November 5, 2014
Book was in good condition.
Really enjoying the class.
If the book wasn't so expensive I would love to keep it.
Will return it back in December.
on January 18, 2014
This book was for a class but it's very resourceful and you're able to learn a lot from it. It's applicable not only in business but in life as well.
on November 9, 2015
I want to buy this book, with the notes it has in it. It is definitely a good read and tells you your style of doing things.

I bought it. Worth it.
on June 25, 2015
I loved the book. But they over charged me for a late fee. Before you get a book. I would strongly read all the fine print
on July 29, 2015
Exactly what I needed for school. At half the price the bookstore wanted, renting this was a great decision
on March 2, 2014
Very. Convinent easy to use and understanble on the go because i have a ipad should keep offering ebooks .