I used the previous version of this book in a reproductive endocrinology class several years ago and learned so much (it's a shame how much we don't know about our own bodies)!!! Unfortunately some of the info became outdated (to be expected with cutting-edge science) so I wanted a latest and greatest version. I couldn't be happier with the revisions and updated info!!!
Published on September 23, 2009 by Sandra Bonifant

3.0 out of 5 stars No real page numbers.
Book is fine, but lack of real page numbers can be a significant problem for students. I'm surprised the publisher didn't consider that!
Published on December 10, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for learning about sexual developement and reproduction~, September 23, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition, October 18, 2013
This review is from: Human Reproductive Biology, Third Edition (Hardcover)
None of the pages are missing and it seems to be in pretty new condition. No complaints on my part

3.0 out of 5 stars No real page numbers., December 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 15, 2008
Huong Huynh (Denver, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Human Reproductive Biology, Third Edition (Hardcover)
This seller is awesome! The book came on time and it was brand new. I have no problems and no complaints. If you want to know more about the reproductive aspect and sex, this book is great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, Poorly Written, May 8, 2007
Douglas Long (San Rafael, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Human Reproductive Biology, Third Edition (Hardcover)
I was looking forward to reading this book, and very disappointed. This is the top book for reproductive physiology, and it's the best of what's out there. But what amazed me was that it can be the top seller and still be so poorly written.

What exactly is it about the writing that is weak? The authors provide explanations for some terms/concepts that are incredibly basic (like what is a hormone). But when they get into to meat of the subject, they neglect to provide the "big picture" and instead start laying out the plumbing of girls and boys. My previous courswork in human physiology was the only thing that helped me figure out what they were trying to say.

Nice graphics are actually a distractor, more eye candy and weakly tied to the text.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 23, 2014
Easy, interesting read

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, September 14, 2007
This review is from: Human Reproductive Biology, Third Edition (Hardcover)
I purchase this book and it arrived within 3 days, much sooner than I expected. It is in perfect condition, and I have no complaints. I am very satisfied with the purchase!

Human Reproductive Biology, Third Edition
Human Reproductive Biology, Third Edition by Richard E. Jones (Hardcover - March 31, 2006)
$96.95 $89.34